napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Nearly done with PCT, looking to hop on next cycle soon and have some questions……

Matthew48228

Hope everyone is doing well. I’ve been taking Dylan’s suggested PCT dosage for nearly 4 weeks and am feeling much better after getting spiked with a pro hormone which I noticed 6 weeks into my last cycle. I’m currently 5’8 180 , pack muscle on pretty easily but am 18-20% BF. I kind’ve want a leaner stack (and I know the first thing that comes to mind is ostarine) , but many have told me that they thought ost cycle was too mild to produce noticeable results. Curious to hear what your suggestions are for a cutting/maintaining stack.

FYI I will be buying from umbrella, getting blood tested throughout cycle

wait till you are 21. you aren't far away

go with a simple GW+ ostarine stack. you won't go wrong

Hope everyone is doing well. I’ve been taking Dylan’s suggested PCT dosage for nearly 4 weeks and am feeling much better after getting spiked with a pro hormone which I noticed 6 weeks into my last cycle. I’m currently 5’8 180 , pack muscle on pretty easily but am 18-20% BF. I kind’ve want a leaner stack (and I know the first thing that comes to mind is ostarine) , but many have told me that they thought ost cycle was too mild to produce noticeable results. Curious to hear what your suggestions are for a cutting/maintaining stack.

FYI I will be buying from umbrella, getting blood tested throughout cycle
how old are you

Ostarine is definitely not too mild and whoever said that is just nonsensical... the sarms triple stack is a great way to start out...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality SARMS and peptides, make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Looking at umbrella labs and am from what it sounds, the polly cell formula basically doesn’t have the shit after taste of normal sarms and it absorbs faster. Is there a significant different between the poly cell and original formula. Other things I’ve heard from only 1 source (not confirmed) is that you need to refrigerate poly cell and that the original formula with umbrella labs actually works better. What are your thoughts?

umbrella is always a step ahead. i'm not sure about refridgerating, i'm sure dylan can answer that one

Dylan hooked you up man. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Top Bottom