napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting cycle questions

Stuo20

Hi I am a new member with the forum!

I’m looking to begin a sarms cutting stack. I am currently 101.5 kg, with what I assume to be around 25-30 percent body fat.
Most my fat is stored on my belly which is due to what believe is medication side effects of serequel.

From the research I’ve done so far I’ve gathered a good starting point would be:
Cardarine 20mg daily
S4 50 mg daily
Sr 9009 25 mg daily split into 4 doses

I run roughly 4km 5 times a week and am using my fitness pal to track my calorie deficit which is roughly 1900 calories each day

I intend to run this stack for about 12 weeks. Was just keen to know if there are any other suggestions on sarms or peptides I haven’t heard about?

In the past I have done a sarms stack of astatine and cardarine in which I lost 10 kg in 12 weeks.

I am looking to lower my body fat percentage so I can begin a steroid cycle of testosterone and anavar.

I plan on ordering my sarms from umbrella labs, I’m just waiting on finding out more information from them as I live in Australia.

All input would be greatly appreciated

Hi I am a new member with the forum!

I’m looking to begin a sarms cutting stack. I am currently 101.5 kg, with what I assume to be around 25-30 percent body fat.
Most my fat is stored on my belly which is due to what believe is medication side effects of serequel.

From the research I’ve done so far I’ve gathered a good starting point would be:
Cardarine 20mg daily
S4 50 mg daily
Sr 9009 25 mg daily split into 4 doses

I run roughly 4km 5 times a week and am using my fitness pal to track my calorie deficit which is roughly 1900 calories each day

I intend to run this stack for about 12 weeks. Was just keen to know if there are any other suggestions on sarms or peptides I haven’t heard about?

In the past I have done a sarms stack of astatine and cardarine in which I lost 10 kg in 12 weeks.

I am looking to lower my body fat percentage so I can begin a steroid cycle of testosterone and anavar.

I plan on ordering my sarms from umbrella labs, I’m just waiting on finding out more information from them as I live in Australia.

All input would be greatly appreciated
love GW for this go to Umbrella

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
Thanks for your reply aswell Dylan!

Would it be worth while doing a 12 week cycle of test and anavar on the tail end if I’m going to be suppressed anyway?

Thanks for your reply aswell Dylan!

Would it be worth while doing a 12 week cycle of test and anavar on the tail end if I’m going to be suppressed anyway?
no, thats way too long and nonsensical to do and you will not be suppressed anywhere near to the level of a steroid.. you will actually set yourself backward by doing such a thing

Top Bottom