napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can I extend my Cardarine on PCT to keep my muscles on extreme deficit?

JackeMusse

Hello,

I started a cycle ( Ostarine 20mg | Cardarine 20mg ) with a deficit of 1000 calories, i'm looking ( in total ) to burn 27lbs of fat.

What I thought of doing is like continue Cardarine for 6 weeks after my last cycle, so my body keep using my fat as main energy and so I can keep the extreme deficit, then do another 8 weeks cycle by continuing Cardarine, and just add a sarm. That would mean I have a 22 weeks cycle of Cardarine.

My main objective is to lose 27lbs of fat, but also gain at least 15 pounds of lean muscles at once, do you think it's possible during one cycle, or two cycles? I heard that AC-262 was good, i'm planning to give it a try for the next cycle.

I could see peoples doing better than my goal ( Fat loss + Muscle gains ) in one single cycle, so I prefer asking to know if there is anything I could do to hit my goal the fastest possible, have a peaceful day.

thats a goal that is extremely lofty and you are needing to really really get realistic expectations... even with steroids that would take quite some time to do.. im not saying it cant be done but thats a longer term goal, not something short term

you are wasting the gw exceeding 16 weeks.. your body will just desensitize to it and it wont be effective.. you have to take time off to let your body rest from it or the efficacy will not be there...

you did not see anyone gain 15 lbs of muscle and lose 27 lbs of fat in one cycle.. thats beyond laughable...

thats a goal that is extremely lofty and you are needing to really really get realistic expectations... even with steroids that would take quite some time to do.. im not saying it cant be done but thats a longer term goal, not something short term

you are wasting the gw exceeding 16 weeks.. your body will just desensitize to it and it wont be effective.. you have to take time off to let your body rest from it or the efficacy will not be there...

you did not see anyone gain 15 lbs of muscle and lose 27 lbs of fat in one cycle.. thats beyond laughable...
Thanks for the reply man, I really appreciate. Can I ask you after how much time should I feel the cardarine? I've been taking it for one week now and I still can't do more than 8000 footstep a day, i'm trying to hit 20,000 footstep a day.

Thanks for the reply man, I really appreciate. Can I ask you after how much time should I feel the cardarine? I've been taking it for one week now and I still can't do more than 8000 footstep a day, i'm trying to hit 20,000 footstep a day.
thats different for each person... generally the first two weeks... some feel it right away and others take a bit

Hello,

I started a cycle ( Ostarine 20mg | Cardarine 20mg ) with a deficit of 1000 calories, i'm looking ( in total ) to burn 27lbs of fat.

What I thought of doing is like continue Cardarine for 6 weeks after my last cycle, so my body keep using my fat as main energy and so I can keep the extreme deficit, then do another 8 weeks cycle by continuing Cardarine, and just add a sarm. That would mean I have a 22 weeks cycle of Cardarine.

My main objective is to lose 27lbs of fat, but also gain at least 15 pounds of lean muscles at once, do you think it's possible during one cycle, or two cycles? I heard that AC-262 was good, i'm planning to give it a try for the next cycle.

I could see peoples doing better than my goal ( Fat loss + Muscle gains ) in one single cycle, so I prefer asking to know if there is anything I could do to hit my goal the fastest possible, have a peaceful day.
16 weeks would be max imo. you have to have a realist idea of what to expect from what you are taking.

Dylan has it all covered for you! I recommend Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale for the best quality SARMS and peptides!

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Top Bottom