napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Using SARMs with TRT

ScatterBrain91

Hi all,

As someone who is on TRT, 200mg Test E a week, split Mon and Thur; I've started taking ostarine and cardarine to help me cut body fat while maintaining muscle. I'm taking capsules from swiss chems, 10mg per capsule. I started at 10mg of MK2688 a day in the first week and now have upped it to 20mg. I plan on doing this cycle for 12 weeks but might just make it 8 weeks depending know how things go. May bump it up to 30mg later on in the cycle.

My question is, how long does it take for ostarine take to saturate in the body and start to kick in? Also, since I'm on TRT, could I push this cycle to 16 weeks as long as my biomarkers are in good range? Or stop it at 12? Thank you.

Dangerous brand to go with man... they have had a lot of issues and many are aware of who the actual owner is, which i am not going to say out loud, but understand there have been a ton of issues in the past.. ill leave it at that...

REAL ostarine generally starts to show after about two weeks.. i would not run ostarine longer than 12 weeks either... be very careful with that brand

Hi all,

As someone who is on TRT, 200mg Test E a week, split Mon and Thur; I've started taking ostarine and cardarine to help me cut body fat while maintaining muscle. I'm taking capsules from swiss chems, 10mg per capsule. I started at 10mg of MK2688 a day in the first week and now have upped it to 20mg. I plan on doing this cycle for 12 weeks but might just make it 8 weeks depending know how things go. May bump it up to 30mg later on in the cycle.

My question is, how long does it take for ostarine take to saturate in the body and start to kick in? Also, since I'm on TRT, could I push this cycle to 16 weeks as long as my biomarkers are in good range? Or stop it at 12? Thank you.
you need to go to umbrella

Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Need to use a good source brother. Umbrella labs or sarms.forsale is what you want

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality SARMS and peptides, make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Top Bottom