napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

End of Prep Cycle, 4 more days to go

i dont know nor have much to say on this other than good luck.. theres too much going on here with orals and its just unnecessary and just running things just because you have them is senseless... good luck to you with everything

Last edited:
this is correct but it sounds like you are a bit all over the place
I would recommend hiring a coach to help guide you ahead of a contest so you can structure things and be more organized

a log would be really good
Definitely, the struggle is finding a good affordable coach. A lot of them have very preconceived ideas, and aren't really there or open enough to really listen to you in depth.

bros superdrol very toxic

I think I can feel it from the lethargy, however I never ran it for very long times, this offseason it helped me to get really full and strong. I always upped the Tudca on it. 3 more days to go, I will use up the 9 capsules I have lef, meaning 30mg a day (which I have taken some days in the past already and was fine). But after that, I'm gonna take a really nice break from orals, and throw in at least a bottle of Tudca and Nac.

you should lower the test dose and stop it ahead of hte show

Well... It's already in three days, I hit back yesterday, and arms today, these workouts felt good, even though I'm on low carbs I was able to get a pump. Tomorrow night I will carb up again, and hopefully my muscles will be at their fullest for the show.
It's also a matter of "using up" the stuff I have laying around, I don't like to have unfinished bottles of peds laying around... I'm a sorta maniac for that...

make sure you keep skin clean for acne
Yes! This is very important. I once got placed in front of a guy who was much bigger, and overall better than me. But his skin was sh**. I spoke with the judges afterwards and they said I got placed in front of him because of how bad his skin and gyno were.
Anyhow, today I went to a really hot sauna, and yesterday I laid in the sunbed. Right now my skin is pretty clear, except for these 3 red marks I have from the three pimples... But they "dryed" out fairly well... I think I'm good to go, maybe tomorrow I will lay in the sunbed once more.
I also take Vitamin B5 to avoid acne breakouts, my acne really isn't very pronouced at all. With the tan I will wear on stage these little red marks shouldn't be noticeable.

salt manipulation is tricky and you can really backfire on things
Yeah, I can imagine... I'm going to the show with an ex-bodybuilder however, he told me to stop consuming salt today, on friday - saturday I will take 2,4g of potassium, it shouldn't be too much... When I will carb up I will also eat a couple bananas.
But thanks for warning me! I won't do anything too crazy, that's the most important.

wow I don't know what's going on maybe you have some type of sickness
Haha, why's that? Because I caught a cold? Well... It's been really windy and cold in my area by the sea the last weeks... It's almost inevitable not to get sick at least once in the winter season where I live. Now I just caugh a little bit, like once every hour, but just for a bit, the cold is pretty much over, fortunately!

make sure that you are well rested and get in some extra sleep this week
Yep! I take melatonin and fortunately I'm on vacation for my show. I still have to do some work from my computer, but nothing too hectic.

monstro says you should check out my competition log
Nice! Another competitor, that's cool! I will look into your log mate, thanks

a coach can help manipulate your electrolytes and salts ahead of a competition
Old ex-bodybuilder of 65 years old helps me out a bit, but his advice is kinda vague.

bro should be all over tren and winstrol
Yeah! I should! If I had accessed to it in the right moment... For my next show (probably a year from now, if not two) I will definitely used winstrol and tren, I know where to get it now.

oh good luck man physique is not an easy competition but you will do great
Thanks buddy!! I need these uplifting comments because it's tough, I'm for sure somewhat light-headed right now because of the diet

i dont know nor have much to say on this other than good luck.. theres too much going on here with orals and its just unnecessary and just running things just because you have them is senseless... good luck to you with everything
Yeah... I get that.
Thanks a lot Dylan! I really enjoy your podcasts, your presence on this forum, as well as your encouragement.
I have a lot of room to better myself. That's also why I registred on here, after my contest I will take more controle over things with all the factors that come into it

Yeah... I get that.
Thanks a lot Dylan! I really enjoy your podcasts, your presence on this forum, as well as your encouragement.
I have a lot of room to better myself. That's also why I registred on here, after my contest I will take more controle over things with all the factors that come into it
anytime, happy to help and thank you for the support!

What's up guys,

I just wanted to quickly share my current experience with you.
I've been on Test Propionate for the last couple of weeks, until 4 days ago.
Since I have a Men's Physic show coming up on saturday, I stopped injections to alleviate some of the extra subcutaneous water retention before stepping on stage.
Since yesterday I've been carb deloading, no carbs yesterday, today, and tomorrow. On Thursday I plan to carb load again, cut salt, and on friday cut water.

Now, I really wonder how this is gonna go, especially once I'm gonna cut out water from my diet on the day before the show.
I'm on _20mg of Superdrol, will bump up to 30 the last 3 days _14mg of cardarine _14mg of RAD140 _30mg of Epistane _90mg of Arimistane _30mg of Anavar and will soon bump up the Anavar to 40mg the last 2 days of the show.
I take plenty of _tudca _fish oils _NAC

Explaining all that I've done so far would take way too much time...
However I'm 6'2 and pretty much exactly 200 pounds (a little under that fasted in the morning).

That's it, I know pretty weird post, but I just felt like posting because I feel like it helps me to regroup myself before my show.
Wish me luck guys!

Peace out
best of luck always a timing thing bro. hope you timed it right

best of luck always a timing thing bro. hope you timed it right
Thanks!!!!!
I'm in the bus on my way there, tonight I will eat a huge amount of carbs and stop drinking tomorrow
Right now I'm completely exhausted, empty of carbs, 0,0000 carbs, and I've been drinking a ton since last Saturday, it's so exhausting, I'm peeing so much, I drank about 12L a day, tonight this will stop, I'll have a lot of carbs again, and yeah as I said I'll stop drinking tomorrow though
Tomorrow the day before I'll join a couple of other competitors that are under the wing of the old 65+ year old bodybuilder, man he is nice! Hé will give me tips for my posing and maybe apply some "protein", a first layer of tan so that the tan of Saturday looks better
I think I will also quickly hit triceps tomorrow, one last workout

How on earth did u mange to get 14mg of gw and rad ? Never seen that before and how did you get a hold of epistane that stuff was produced in 2007 black bottle with a green helix the original formula anyway, no way they are still making it ?

I'm in Europe, I can get Epistane cheap af, stuff makes me look lean and athletic
My Rad140 and GW came in a stack called "shredded" dosed @7mg of each per cap, I took 2 caps a day

Top Bottom