napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking to run Rad 140 and Mk677

@DylanGemelli I am kind of torn about what dosage and how long to run the Rad140. I take your word over any other online sources for sure but wanted your take. I was thinking of starting off at the lower end of 10mg for a couple weeks then going from there. Or possibly 15mg for first 2 weeks then maybe going to 20mg 3w+. My thought is since I am just starting off on sarms I wanted to start off slow and see how my body reacts. Or should I not bother with that low as I may not even notice any difference and would just be a waste of product?

@DylanGemelli I am kind of torn about what dosage and how long to run the Rad140. I take your word over any other online sources for sure but wanted your take. I was thinking of starting off at the lower end of 10mg for a couple weeks then going from there. Or possibly 15mg for first 2 weeks then maybe going to 20mg 3w+. My thought is since I am just starting off on sarms I wanted to start off slow and see how my body reacts. Or should I not bother with that low as I may not even notice any difference and would just be a waste of product?
its more so a waste of a product to go that low however you should always do what YOU feel most comfortable with and i certainly would not argue with someone wanting to start a bit lower that the normal dose.. i generally recommend females start at 5mg per day...

its more so a waste of a product to go that low however you should always do what YOU feel most comfortable with and i certainly would not argue with someone wanting to start a bit lower that the normal dose.. i generally recommend females start at 5mg per day...
Sorry about all the questions here but I do have another one. What are your thoughts on running Enclomiphene for a pct? Would that be needed in addition to the Clomid and GW?

Sorry about all the questions here but I do have another one. What are your thoughts on running Enclomiphene for a pct? Would that be needed in addition to the Clomid and GW?
you can but its not necessary to use both enclo and clomid.. you can if you want but its just not necessary... i would go with one or the other... im certainly not a fan of using too much when it comes to serms... only what is needed.. these are drugs that are used for different purposes and something you should not over do... you want to be thorough on pct's but with your stack, only one is necessary.. if you are that concerned, then add a test booster to the pct

you can but its not necessary to use both enclo and clomid.. you can if you want but its just not necessary... i would go with one or the other... im certainly not a fan of using too much when it comes to serms... only what is needed.. these are drugs that are used for different purposes and something you should not over do... you want to be thorough on pct's but with your stack, only one is necessary.. if you are that concerned, then add a test booster to the pct
I agree less is often better. Thanks so much for all of your help. Still waiting for my blood results which I should have in the next couple days.

Dylan hooked you up! Only use a forum approved sponsored source like Umbrella Labs. They are the best of the best in the SARMS game.

Dylan hooked you up! Only use a forum approved sponsored source like Umbrella Labs. They are the best of the best in the SARMS game.
If there is one thing I have learned from you and others here is not all companies are created equal that's for sure.

Can someone here please show a decent sample hormone blood work sample? I am a bit concerned with mine but wanted clarification. My obvious concern is of my low Total T. But isn't the Free T more important anyway? The two that showed low were the Total T and SHBG. All others showed normal range.

TotalT-264 ng/dL(Low)
SHBG-12 nmol/L
FreeT-70 pg/mL
T%Free-2.7%
Luteinizing Hormone-4.7 IU/L
Follicle Stimulating Hormone 5.3 mIU/mL

Let me know if you want any of my other results to get a better picture. I did everything including CBC/CMP/TSH/Lipid/

full panels should always be done and yes, total t is quite important.. high shbg would cause free t to be low but your shbg is not low so that is not the culprit of that... plus your lh and fsh are quite good... your liver can cause issues with low T as well

full panels should always be done and yes, total t is quite important.. high shbg would cause free t to be low but your shbg is not low so that is not the culprit of that... plus your lh and fsh are quite good... your liver can cause issues with low T as well
What else in the panel would show such? Any other data you can use to help here?

I really do not want to have to go on trt for the rest of my life is possible so am looking at alternatives to get that TT up. What is your thoughts on Clomiphene or Enclomiphene possibly bringing my level up? I have seen many studies showing Enclomiphene being a bit better what are your thoughts on running that for a couple months to see where my results are?

As far as liver data goes would that be the AST and ALT readings. If so both are in middle of normal range.
AST(SGOT) 33 U/L
ALT(SGPT) 34 U/L

Top Bottom