napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking to run Rad 140 and Mk677

Ill past the data for my entire CMP. The two that are high is Glucose(101) and Alkaline Phosphatase(106)
Sodium 140 mmol/L
Potassium 4.5 mmol/L
Chloride 106 mmol/L
Co2 24 mmol/L
Anion Gap 10.0
Glucose 101 mg/dL(HIGH)
Bun 23 mg/dL
Correct Calcium 9.2 mg/dL
AST(SGOT) 33 U/L
ALT(SGPT) 34 U/L
Alkaline Phosphatase 106 U/L(HIGH)
Total Bilirubin 0.5 mg/dL
Albumin 3.9 g/dL
Total Protein 6.9 g/dL
Globulin 3.0 g/dL
A-G Ratio 1.3 g/dL

I really do not want to have to go on trt for the rest of my life is possible so am looking at alternatives to get that TT up. What is your thoughts on Clomiphene or Enclomiphene possibly bringing my level up? I have seen many studies showing Enclomiphene being a bit better what are your thoughts on running that for a couple months to see where my results are?
its temporary with those and NOT anything you can nor should take long term.. i just recorded a podcast with a true trt expert and we did an entire section on attempting to use clomid or enclomiphene long term ... your test is beyond too low to the point where it will effect the quality of your life.. clomid or enclomiphene will not fix hypogonadal conditions

you need to be speaking to a professional endocrinologist, not anyone on the forums.. .even myself who is extremely well versed on this, i will ALWAYS defer to a trained professional

its temporary with those and NOT anything you can nor should take long term.. i just recorded a podcast with a true trt expert and we did an entire section on attempting to use clomid or enclomiphene long term ... your test is beyond too low to the point where it will effect the quality of your life.. clomid or enclomiphene will not fix hypogonadal conditions

you need to be speaking to a professional endocrinologist, not anyone on the forums.. .even myself who is extremely well versed on this, i will ALWAYS defer to a trained professional
What is the link to your mentioned podcast? And thanks much for all of the help you have given.

I am actually watching it now. Good stuff.

Hi bros so a little update which seems like is good news. So this last week I have felt like a new man, better than I have in months. These last few workouts I have hit new 1RM's on all major exercises ie bench/squat/press/dead, etc. No doubt my mojo is coming back. My mood is much improved as well as my sleep and just feel better. This is good news as I do not seem to have primary hypogonadism which my latest bloodwork had me to believe. The problem was and I should of been more forthcoming with you guys but was the vintage-muscle products I was taking that was much more suppressive than I would of imagined. Will no doubt be avoiding that stuff.

Anyway I have been on enclomiphene the last 2 weeks and no doubt my levels are stabilizing. My bench went up 10lb, squat 25lb and dead 20lb just this last week. Also my recovery is where it should be. Anyway I am going to stay on enclo probably for another month or so and get my bloodwork done at that time. I do not plan on getting on any sarms until my bloodwork comes back where I feel it should be.

Top Bottom