napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking to run Rad 140 and Mk677

BurnhamB

I plan on getting from sarms.forsale

I am getting my bloodwork done tomorrow to see where I am at with everything before I even get to see if I need a test base or not.

I have been working out last 6 months and have my diet on point I feel so would like to give the sarms a try to take to next level. What are your thoughts on this combo is there anything I need to be aware of? How long can I run each before pct? Thanks so much

you should not be running testosterone at all with only 6 months of working out... just stick with sarms bro...

how old are you and what are your goals?

you should not be running testosterone at all with only 6 months of working out... just stick with sarms bro...

how old are you and what are your goals?
I am 45. Was not planning on running test unless I am at the low end. So hopefully not when the bloodwork comes back. I should be more specific in saying I have been working out a lot of my life since in high school, in the Army, but then did not the last 10 years. I got back into it actually about 8 months ago and feel I am at the top end of my potential benching 325 and squatting 375. Really looking to get past what seems is my genetic max.

I am 45. Was not planning on running test unless I am at the low end. So hopefully not when the bloodwork comes back. I should be more specific in saying I have been working out a lot of my life since in high school, in the Army, but then did not the last 10 years. I got back into it actually about 8 months ago and feel I am at the top end of my potential benching 325 and squatting 375. Really looking to get past what seems is my genetic max.
yes, but you would want to go longer in terms of training again before using steroids UNLESS you have a medical need for trt, then that is an entirely different story...

if you are after strength, which you are still being vague about but i believe thats what you are getting at, then i would look at S4, Rad140 and AC262 for your cycle...

this is what the layout would look like

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 AC-262 (Accadrine) 10 mg first two weeks then bump to 20 mg per day once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

yes, but you would want to go longer in terms of training again before using steroids UNLESS you have a medical need for trt, then that is an entirely different story...

if you are after strength, which you are still being vague about but i believe thats what you are getting at, then i would look at S4, Rad140 and AC262 for your cycle...

this is what the layout would look like

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 AC-262 (Accadrine) 10 mg first two weeks then bump to 20 mg per day once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
Not necessarily strength but just using that as I have I feel hit my max. Very slow if none gains the last 2 months really. Just looking to up the plateau and add some muscle mass more than anything.

Top Bottom