napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LOOKING TO ADD SOMETHING TO TARGET FAT

Dochlywd

I've been lurking around here for a year or so now and thought I would finally post. I am 54yrs old and am the guy that has pretty much always worked out from high school on. In my 20s I was 5'9" 185lbs and hovered around 15%BF but I never watched what I ate. Actually, I was terrible with late night drive throughs and a lot of crap. I never worked out to compete. I work out because I love it. Well, now at 54, I am no longer able to out work my eating habits. I will dial it back at times and get back down to the low 190s....maybe even just beneath that but now my BF hovers around 21% at that point. I still play a lot of competitive soccer so I am active. When getting ready for the National tourney in July this year I cleaned up my diet and did 12 weeks of S4 50mg/day along with 20mg of Cardarine per day and thats when I was able to get down to 188lbs. I have been doing some reading on Ds cutting Sarms stacks and noticed a few different products that intrigued me: AOD-9064, Tesofensine, and HGH-FRAG. I am getting ready to do another round of Sarms and wanted to add one additional product. This time around, I plan on doing Ostarine with Cardarine and then was thinking about adding one of the 3 listed fat targeting agents above. I prefer drops over injections just for the ease of use. I have a question with the Tesofensine. Since it is a reuptake inhibitor, is there any chance of inducing depression after coming off of it even if you have never suffered from depression before? It may be a stupid question but thought I would ask anyways. Lastly, here is a general run down of my version of cleaning up my diet which is probably still terrible but at 54, I'm not sure if I have it in me to make this my main focus considering work, family, etc. I know to look like you guys takes a tremendous amount of work!

Diet: Pre-Workout drink at 5am, Post Workout Shake (basic shake with 25g protein, low carb, low fat) 7:30am, 20g protein water with a scoup of aminos to sip on from 10am-12, Chicken breast with one of the instant cups of jasmine rice tossed in a very little bit of BBQ, hot sauce, or etc. for lunch around 1pm, another protein water with aminos to sip on from 3-5, Dinner would be something similar to lunch around 6:30-7pm after work.

Workout: Is very simple at this age. I do push pull with Chest, Tri's, and Shoulders on Mon/Wed/Fri and Back/Bi's on Tues/Thurs/Sat....always doing something with legs between sets whether it is holding 20lb dumbells doing squats or lunges, leg extensions/curls, and ball work with the soccer ball. All higher reps lighter weight at this point in my life for example: flat, incline and decline dumbell press is done with 50lb dumbells for 3 sets of 30. Anything heavier and my shoulders start taking a beating. I'm not really looking to put on any more size.

So, do you think adding just one (AOD-9604, Tesofensine, or HGH-FRAG) to the Ostarine and Cardarine this time around is even worth my time? Also, when reading up on the AOD-9604, it sounded very similar to HGH-FRAG but I couldn't find the AOD-9604 on any of the approved sites.

Thanks for your opinions and if my sorry, old ass isn't worth your response, I completely understand! :)

just imagine frag as the extraction from hgh of the fat loss benefits and nothing else

however keep in mind is it that popular out there? NO. that should tell you how effective real world experience people have with it.

you have a lot of good ideas for fat loss. gw is great for it, but takes time and you must eat right and exercise while on it for full benefits. even the rat studies showed that so imagine with humans

here is the thing though with fat loss that nobody says because there is no money in it. losing fat isn't about 'what can i take'.. its more about 'what can i NOT take' .. the problem in america today vs. the 70's and 80's is stark. obesity was unusual/rare back then. i mean pull up some old movies/shows of that era. they used to flame actors for being what we consider a normal weight today in america. the ability to eat what you want, when you want is the problem today.

you need to learn to not throw food at your mouth when you 'feel hungry' ..
i recommend you look into fasting and look into it big time, otherwise you will spin your wheels forever
just looking at your diet right away i see a problem. your eating window is 14 hours. your eating window should be 4-5 hours at most.
also why do you need a pre workout just to workout?
"but steve i am uncomfortable if i don't take a pre workout".. learn to train raw. it will take some time to train your body but when you do it is way more effective and better .. also no need to throw sugar, protein and carbs at your body at 7:30am. do your workout and hydrate after. let the benefits roll for hours before you eat your first meal

Stevesmi is correct. If, together we came up with one specific product or PED which targeted fat loss how people really want it to we'd be bigger than Elon Musk. And in months.

I agree with EVERYTHING else that Stevesmi said.

Eat less, move more, do cardio, lift weights. Eat better. Own the fat loss. Do NOT think a single peptide etc is the answer.

Once you have these elements in place then yes - GW (from Umbrella Labs) etc will be worth a look

First, thanks so much for taking the time to respond. I know you guys are busy with life and your own journeys for the perfect physique and the selflessness of everyone on here offering up advice with nothing in return is greatly appreciated. My journey is no where near as serious as yours and I probably don't even deserve to be on here but based on what I am looking for along with what level I am willing to commit to, fasting is probably a more sustainable lifestyle change for me. Again, I'm not looking to get to 10% bf but if I could reveal my abs a little more and continue to stay away from becoming the 54yr old "dad bod", I'm good. With that in mind, I only have a couple more questions I'll trouble you guys with.

If I'm awake at 5am with starting the day with my workout and usually asleep in bed at 10pm, what would be the best window to limit my eating to? And then how much food should I be consuming during that period? I'll go and start reading up on fasting as its not a topic I've ever explored. Oh, and to answer the question of why a pre-workout? At 5am and 54yrs old, I am really slow to start if I don't drink one. If consuming that interferes with the effects of fasting then I will eliminate that and just jump on the treadmill or elliptical for a few minutes to wake my dragging a$$ up and get the blood flowing.

I appreciate the direct replies and saving me the time and money of adding an additional peptide or sarm for just fat. I will continue to do the Osta and Gw a couple times a year because that has seriously made a difference for me. I also notice a difference in those final 10 or 15 minutes of a 90 minute soccer game to just be able to keep on going when other guys younger than me are struggling.

Have a Blessed Weekend!

First, thanks so much for taking the time to respond. I know you guys are busy with life and your own journeys for the perfect physique and the selflessness of everyone on here offering up advice with nothing in return is greatly appreciated. My journey is no where near as serious as yours and I probably don't even deserve to be on here but based on what I am looking for along with what level I am willing to commit to, fasting is probably a more sustainable lifestyle change for me. Again, I'm not looking to get to 10% bf but if I could reveal my abs a little more and continue to stay away from becoming the 54yr old "dad bod", I'm good. With that in mind, I only have a couple more questions I'll trouble you guys with.

If I'm awake at 5am with starting the day with my workout and usually asleep in bed at 10pm, what would be the best window to limit my eating to? And then how much food should I be consuming during that period? I'll go and start reading up on fasting as its not a topic I've ever explored. Oh, and to answer the question of why a pre-workout? At 5am and 54yrs old, I am really slow to start if I don't drink one. If consuming that interferes with the effects of fasting then I will eliminate that and just jump on the treadmill or elliptical for a few minutes to wake my dragging a$$ up and get the blood flowing.

I appreciate the direct replies and saving me the time and money of adding an additional peptide or sarm for just fat. I will continue to do the Osta and Gw a couple times a year because that has seriously made a difference for me. I also notice a difference in those final 10 or 15 minutes of a 90 minute soccer game to just be able to keep on going when other guys younger than me are struggling.

Have a Blessed Weekend!
might want to check out our podcasts over at evolutionary.org. i discuss fasting a lot.. also check out thomas delauer over on social. although i don't agree 100% with him (more like 90%) he does put out a lot of fasting info and studies

your window can be early or late. doesn't matter. the point is keeping insulin under control. most keep the window late in the day
for me i like to keep mind from 11am to around 3 or 4pm. but i know most people like to keep the window later to eat dinner with the family

might want to check out our podcasts over at evolutionary.org. i discuss fasting a lot.. also check out thomas delauer over on social. although i don't agree 100% with him (more like 90%) he does put out a lot of fasting info and studies

your window can be early or late. doesn't matter. the point is keeping insulin under control. most keep the window late in the day
for me i like to keep mind from 11am to around 3 or 4pm. but i know most people like to keep the window later to eat dinner with the family
thomas has a ton of great information, i definitely concur

Just so you have it for future reference, this is an absolutely mean sarms and peptides cutting stack that is an ultra fat loss stack...

SARMS AND PEPTIDES CUTTING STACK

for the best quality sarms and peptides check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 AOD-9604 300 MCG Per day on empty stomach, preferably in the a.m.
1-12 Tesamorelin 2 MG per day, once a day, pre bed fasted at least 90 minutes
1-8 HGH Fragment 176-191 500 mcg per day on empty stomach… 250 mcg in the a.m. and 250 mcg 30 minutes before bed
1-12 Tesofensine .25 mg per day the first two weeks then bump to .5 mg per day dosed once a day

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks Dylan! If I can get my diet under control, this is something I will definitely consider. This stack is where I came across the AOD-9604 and Tesofensine which were new to me.

What buyer approved sites are selling the AOD-9604? I couldn't seem to find it?
And also, since the Tesofensine was originally researched as an antidepressant, is there any chance of someone feeling depressed after having it in their system for 8-12 weeks and then stopping? I was just curious on this one.....

Thanks!

Thanks Dylan! If I can get my diet under control, this is something I will definitely consider. This stack is where I came across the AOD-9604 and Tesofensine which were new to me.

What buyer approved sites are selling the AOD-9604? I couldn't seem to find it?
And also, since the Tesofensine was originally researched as an antidepressant, is there any chance of someone feeling depressed after having it in their system for 8-12 weeks and then stopping? I was just curious on this one.....

Thanks!

you would not have any depression after using tesofensine

Top Bottom