Thank you everyone for your replies.
Almost done with my first cycle, seeing incredible results, eating super clean. Down to 12% in BF, lost a lot of fat and put on a lot of solid muscle. Couple of more questions...
I ran cardarine for 14 weeks at 20 mg a day (done now), anavar at 50mg for first 8 weeks and then 75mgs for the final 4 weeks (done now), and test cyp 500 mg for 14 weeks so far, which I'll be finishing up in 2 weeks combined with .5mg arimidex every 2 days. I've noticed a lot of hair loss and just general hair shedding even though I'm taking saw palmetto etc to reduce the androgenic effects and my anavar cycle is already complete.
1. Am I shedding because I have the male pattern baldness gene and the now completed anavar cycle accelerated that? I've never had hair shedding this excessive before
and my father is in his 50's with no hair loss or balding. (I'm 26). I know some people experience hair loss from DHT based compounds.
2. I know Test Cyp is also DHT based, now that I'm no longer on anavar is that what's causing my hair shedding? Is it test in general or my higher dose of test at 500mg/ week?
3. Why are supplements like saw palmetto even in high doses are not helping with the hair shedding?
4. Will shaving my head bald help regrow the hair faster and stop the shedding?
2. Test in general, the higher the dose the worse it will convert and be.
3. It?s not a miracle pill, it will aid, not cure/fix.
4. Obviously will stop shedding since there will be nothing to shed lol. But growing the hair faster? no.