napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking for husband and wife SARM cycle advice

BlueberryBarbellClub

Hey everyone,
Really appreciate the community and everyone’s professionalism and expertise. I will lay out some basic logs and goals for my wife and I and hopefully someone can weigh in.

Myself:
6-1” 230 lbs and approx 15% BF.
Currently in the middle of MAPS Performance (athletic / mobility / ‘outside of sagital plane’ type program). Diet and supplements are DIALED with approx 3000 calories a day maintenance, currently eating at around a 400-500 calorie deficit.

LOVE body builder style workouts, but forcing myself to go through this more athletic-based program for some novelty to change up the stimulus and also increase my range of motion and work capacity. Will be going back to a full body 5 x 5 four day week program in about five weeks. Goal is to get to single digit body, fat and increase overall strength and aesthetics.

Currently on TRT and experimenting with a relatively mild dose of Anavar at 20 mg a day currently in third week of cycle.

I’ve just received a bunch of SARMS, and I am curious about what the group would recommend for increased recovery time and reduced muscle soreness, regardless of what I do or how light I go, leg days always kill me, and I struggle to build muscle on my lower body in general.
current SARMS on hand are:

RAD-140
SR-9009
Ostarine
MK-677
GW-501516
S4 (Andarine)

Looking for the groups recommendation on the best stock for increased recovery time and reduction of muscle soreness and therefore, by association increased work capacity and endurance.

My wife:
5-9”, 180 lbs, approx 26% BF
currently in a full body 3 day a week strength building program with 3 days of 15/min day medium intensity cardio and 7 days a week light cardio for 1-2 hours plus paddle boarding on weekends and staying generally active.
Caloric maintenance is around 2300 calories and currently focused on hitting 1g/pound lean body mass and filling up remainder of meals with whole natural foods with an emphasis on veggies and fruits.
Her SINGULAR goal is to eliminate the ‘I-had-three-kids-and-have-the-tummy-pooch-and-my-husband-thinks-I’m-a-goddess-but-I-hate-my-tummy’ belly fat.
She’s currently on 10mg Anavar a day in week three and looking for the best SARM stack recommendation out of the list I gave….
Cardarine is the obvious choice to build the stack around (GW501516) i’m wondering if we should stack any others with it and if so, how much is too much considering the HEPA toxicity when combined with the Anivar. We supplement with things like stinging nettle and alphalipoic acid and glutathione so I think on the antioxidant side we’re doing what we can, but also as everyone knows the more you know the less you know you know, so really looking for a professional, expertise and guidance here.

Thanks again for everyone’s input and feedback, looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks

you just bought a bunch of random sarms or what made you choose these?? where did you get them? how many of each did you get?

I'm new to sarms myself but it never ceases to amaze me the number of posts I see saying "I just bought this, this and this...how do I use it?"
Don't people do homework anymore prior to buying their supps? Don't you want to know what you're putting in your bodies and how much of it/when to use it?
/rant...carry on

LOL- appreciate the forensic insight.
So here’s how this goes.
Our supplier had the ones I listed available, and some friends of ours who have experimented with SARMS before have more or less tried all of the ones I ordered in some
Combination of stacks or another.
The reason I ordered the ones I did before having a solid plan was to save on shipping, as we were ordering a bunch of other supplements as well.
Also, I’ve done enough research to know that there may very well be a period in time where I would like to try each of them at least once, so I thought why not get them and have them on hand as what could that hurt?

I was previously more confident about building a stack based on my previous research, in large part through a lot of posts from people on this forum and other ones, as well as other resources, online and again from talking to friends of ours.

That being said, for exactly the same reasons you guys are listing, I want to proceed forward with as much information as possible as this world is still relatively new to us compared to a lot of you more well experienced and well-versed people. At the end of the day, if everyone says we’re nuts and shouldn’t be fooling around with any of this shit then although I’ll be quite surprised if that’s the feedback we get, I will have no problem finding homes for these SARMS in our community.

Oh, and to answer Dylan’s Q:

RAD-140. 60x 10mg tabs
SR-9009 60x 10mg tabs
Ostarine 60x 10mg tabs
MK-677 50x 15mg tabs
GW-501516 80x 10mg tabs
S4 (Andarine) 60x 25mg caps

the concern is whether you even have real sarms and the quality.. tabs are essentially non existent anymore and there is a lot of error on them, especially if its not a reputable brand... there are far more fakes than quality anymore

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

the concern is whether you even have real sarms and the quality.. tabs are essentially non existent anymore and there is a lot of error on them, especially if its not a reputable brand... there are far more fakes than quality anymore
Well, that’s extremely concerning and disappointing. We are in Canada and the supplier they came from seems to have the best reviews and support across multiple forums compared to any other one we’ve been able to find. That being said, it sounds like proceeding with caution, and possibly not stacking them will be the more intelligent course of action to begin with, at least.

Well, that’s extremely concerning and disappointing. We are in Canada and the supplier they came from seems to have the best reviews and support across multiple forums compared to any other one we’ve been able to find. That being said, it sounds like proceeding with caution, and possibly not stacking them will be the more intelligent course of action to begin with, at least.
yes, if you tell me the company i can see if i have any feedback on them at all but yes, unfortunately its prevalent, especially in many countries like the UK, Australia and Canada... those seem to be some of the worst

i cannot speak for syn pharma, maybe talk to one of their reps

i can only speak for umbrella and sarms.forsale

Thanks Dylan-
Company is SynPharma out of Canada
Ive heard quite a bit on them.. very very very mixed reviews.. and ive hard quite a good amount on them... its nice when you see glowing reviews but when theres just as many bad ones it indicates a few things...

1. fake reviews

2. bait and switch - meaning they will hook you in at first and knowingly sell dog shit half the time to you

3. inconsistencies in raws and not testing them - often times companies dont test every batch of their raws

4. switching suppliers of raws - sometimes suppliers sell out, or try to shop cheaper prices and then buy from bad sources

i cant say which of these it is but its not a great company to go with

Wow, very detailed and thorough response and opinion. What can I say except thank you very much for your candor, and taking the time to provide the Feedback.

I’ve had a somewhat negative experience, somewhat being entirely, I guess, considering I lost all of my money, trying to order from one American supplier already and so I’m extremely nervous about cross border shipping for this kind of thing. Do you have a Canadian source or supplier that you would recommend?

Wow, very detailed and thorough response and opinion. What can I say except thank you very much for your candor, and taking the time to provide the Feedback.

I’ve had a somewhat negative experience, somewhat being entirely, I guess, considering I lost all of my money, trying to order from one American supplier already and so I’m extremely nervous about cross border shipping for this kind of thing. Do you have a Canadian source or supplier that you would recommend?
Nordic Fusion

I can tell you that Umbrella labs ships there essentially daily and have never had any issues that I have been told about. I am pretty sure if something was taken they would reship it as well. There are really not any strong canadian sources that I have ever heard about but if shipping is done right, Canada is extremely easy to get through... if you email customer service they can help you with everything quickly and easily

I am in Canada and the SYN products are good to go man. I would keep things simple and maybe just stack the Ostarine and Cardarine. You will get the endurance and fat loss benefits from the Cardarine and exactly what you want from the Ostarine......better recovery and healing.

I havennt used syn products so I can’t stand behind them but have heard good reviews about their aas products.

Dylan gave you tremendous guidance to follow! For the best very best SARMS and peptides quality, you will not find any better reviewed than Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Top Bottom