napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle

well sarms aren't as powerful as steroids I hope you know this
Fully aware, I've spent day and night for the past few months researching everything. This stack should help me cut down to 15% BF, repair my tear and maybe put a few lb of muscle mass on. Thanks for the comment!

can you maybe detail us your carnivore diet
I started back in maybe mid july, I found that no other diet was actually sustainable for me in anyway shape or form, I'd binge eat even though i'm putting like 2500 calories in myself everyday.

Week 1 was Beef, Salt, Water. This is in my opinion the only way you should start carnivore if you don't have diabetes, it instantly kicks you into ketosis and clears your body from any carbs you had in it previously.

Week 2 start introducing Chicken, Eggs, Cheese. You need the chicken fat for collagen because your joints can get a little achy within the first month.

After all of that you can re-introduce whatever you want, my rule was; Anything that comes from an animal, honey included.

I felt on top of the world for the first 3 or so months, didn't get bloodwork but I can tell you my test was sky high, no brain fog, increased motivation. Your brain and body just connect and feel so much different.

In terms of weight loss, I lost about 15kg in the first month or two, after that it slowed down, I hit a plateau at 110kg so I dipped my calories again then shot down to 95kg-ish in 2 or so more months. I haven't got any progress pictures for when I was my heaviest, I have photos of my face but thats about it. I do however have photos of my at 110kg which I will be posting when I finish with this diet within the next few days.

Thanks for the comment!

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.
Sorry, little bit new to forms. Can someone elaborate on this?

make sure you are putting up a log for this
you have the potential to really have some nice results especially since you seem to have a very healthy lifestyle
Will do, thanks for the comment I'll be sure to post pics sometime!

hey man...
the dosing is significantly low...

you wont see anything from that little amount of gw and you would be running less than a female dose of mk2866... where are you coming up with these doses?

where did you purchase the sarms?
Hey Dylan thanks for commenting.
Yeah dosing is for concern after looking over everything. I

These SARMS/SERMS are in a stack from Nathan Deashas new product.

I haven't bought them yet.

I'd appreciate if you could give some new dosages as I want to get the best out of this cycle being my first!

Thanks again!

can you maybe detail us your carnivore diet
I forgot to mention actual calories.

I have never counted lol.

First 3 Months eat til your full.
1st month 3 meals a day
2nd month 2 meals a day
Then by the 4th month you should only be having 1 big meal a day.

I'm sure you know what actual hunger (not just addiction hunger) is like so you can introduce fasting. My meals were always at 6PM at night.

That's about everything, let me know if you have anymore questions.

Attachments

• PHOTO-2023-10-26-12-59-03_720x.jpg
    PHOTO-2023-10-26-12-59-03_720x.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 1
hey man...
the dosing is significantly low...

you wont see anything from that little amount of gw and you would be running less than a female dose of mk2866... where are you coming up with these doses?

where did you purchase the sarms?
Just been reading your stuff on running PED's at different ages. I'm 19 right now so in good conscious. I'll listen to you guys and NOT run, I'll hold off for another year or so. I understand the safety of running these PED's and your guy's wisdom means alot.

I guess I'll leave this thread here for another year to dwell haha

Until I return!

yes, you absolutely SHOULD NOT run anything at your age and you have A LOT more research to do, which is ok, we all have to learn but definitely A LOT more research and avoid that product you were looking at, its not credible whatsoever

Top Bottom