napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle

PotatoCuts

Hey Guys, this is my first post on this Forum. I'll be running my first SARM cycle for 8-12 weeks from January. If anyone could give input that would be much appreciated, fire away with any comments you have!

Context: Height 5ft 10in. I've have been carnivore now for around 5 months, started at 122.4kg/269.8lb and I'm now down to 90kg/198.4lb. I'm aiming to be at least 85kg by the beginning of January before I start my cycle. My muscle mass has maintained, if not strength has increased, my bench has increased significantly but I haven't tried to PB, my previous PB was 60KG for 1 rep , I can now comfortably do 70kg for 10. Shocked me aswell... I'm around 28% bf right now, I have Renpho scales (not exactly the most accurate thing in the world).

Cycle:

I will be running no test base...

RAD-140 - 10mg/day - 8-12 weeks
GW501516 - 5mg/day - 8-12 weeks
MK-677 - 20mg/day - 12 weeks
I am also thinking of adding in some MK-2866 at 20mg/day for 12 weeks as it wouldn't do any harm.
The reason I say 8-12 weeks is just whether at 8 weeks I feel like I can continue due to me running no test base. If at 8 weeks I feel terrible I'll be running the PCT, if not I'll continue the next 4 weeks.

OCT:
Before Sleep

NAC 3000mg-4000mg/day
TUDCA 500mg/day

PCT:

Enclomiphene - 12.5mg/day - 4 weeks

Haven't fully decided on whether to do 25/20/15/12.5 for PCT yet.

Goals:

This will likely be the only SARMS cycle I ever run as I'm not really super bothered about my physique but when coming off the carnivore diet and re-introducing other foods, my test will significantly increase on its own giving me that ultra-boost, so it's the most logical time to run a SARM cycle as I want to see how my body reacts, I love bio-hacking etc.

I'd be liking to be at around 15% bf with this cycle, can't really say how much I'd like to put on in muscle as it depends on person to person, I know I have the genetic ability to put alot of muscle mass on, family members all have huge bodies without touching the sauce, and I've been training for 4 or so years with consistent gains. I'm hopefully aiming for around 5kg/11lb of muscle gain in those 8-12 weeks.

Thanks for reading this mammoth of a thread. Like I mentioned before, please fire away any comments you have!

Goals:

This will likely be the only SARMS cycle I ever run as I'm not really super bothered about my physique but when coming off the carnivore diet and re-introducing other foods, my test will significantly increase on its own giving me that ultra-boost, so it's the most logical time to run a SARM cycle as I want to see how my body reacts, I love bio-hacking etc.
I forgot to mention I also suffered what I believe to be a gracilis tear a few years ago so I want to help my recovery as my legs are probably my best body part.

nutrobal is a great option for you
also ostarine might be something you might want to consider if you want recovery
make sure you use umbrella!

Cycle looks good. Mk2866 is a solid addition. Make sure ypu get your sarms from umbrella labs sp ypu have good quality sarms. Too many bad sources out there

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

make sure you are putting up a log for this
you have the potential to really have some nice results especially since you seem to have a very healthy lifestyle

nice job cutting all that body fat already looks like you have a good base to work with
can you put up some pictures

bros n2guard will save you hassle and money over the support supplements you're running now because I already has everything in it
and as others have said definitely log this

hey man...
the dosing is significantly low...

you wont see anything from that little amount of gw and you would be running less than a female dose of mk2866... where are you coming up with these doses?

where did you purchase the sarms?

Hey Guys, this is my first post on this Forum. I'll be running my first SARM cycle for 8-12 weeks from January. If anyone could give input that would be much appreciated, fire away with any comments you have!

Context: Height 5ft 10in. I've have been carnivore now for around 5 months, started at 122.4kg/269.8lb and I'm now down to 90kg/198.4lb. I'm aiming to be at least 85kg by the beginning of January before I start my cycle. My muscle mass has maintained, if not strength has increased, my bench has increased significantly but I haven't tried to PB, my previous PB was 60KG for 1 rep , I can now comfortably do 70kg for 10. Shocked me aswell... I'm around 28% bf right now, I have Renpho scales (not exactly the most accurate thing in the world).

Cycle:

I will be running no test base...

RAD-140 - 10mg/day - 8-12 weeks
GW501516 - 5mg/day - 8-12 weeks
MK-677 - 20mg/day - 12 weeks
I am also thinking of adding in some MK-2866 at 20mg/day for 12 weeks as it wouldn't do any harm.
The reason I say 8-12 weeks is just whether at 8 weeks I feel like I can continue due to me running no test base. If at 8 weeks I feel terrible I'll be running the PCT, if not I'll continue the next 4 weeks.

OCT:
Before Sleep

NAC 3000mg-4000mg/day
TUDCA 500mg/day

PCT:

Enclomiphene - 12.5mg/day - 4 weeks

Haven't fully decided on whether to do 25/20/15/12.5 for PCT yet.

Goals:

I'd be liking to be at around 15% bf with this cycle, can't really say how much I'd like to put on in muscle as it depends on person to person, I know I have the genetic ability to put alot of muscle mass on, family members all have huge bodies without touching the sauce, and I've been training for 4 or so years with consistent gains. I'm hopefully aiming for around 5kg/11lb of muscle gain in those 8-12 weeks.

Thanks for reading this mammoth of a thread. Like I mentioned before, please fire away any comments you have!
Nice job in the weight loss

Top Bottom