napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle Advice

NickPilon

Hello!

I'm going to be completely honest and say I have no experience with SARMS whatsoever. I've been trying to do my own research and there is a lot of overwhelming and conflicting information.

I'm interested in starting my first cycle ever, and from what I put together MK-677 and Osterine seem like a relatively safe approach for a beginner.

That being said, I am looking for some advice on dosage, cycle length and if PCT is needed afterwards.

In the dosing protocols posted in a prior thread it mentions:
1-12 25mg per day of MK-677
1-2 25mg per day of Osterine
2-12 50mg per day of Osterine
Does that seem appropriate for that stack?I'm unsure whether PCT is required for this.

I'm not looking for crazy gains, but I am trying to build strength and endurance relatively quickly. I'm currently a very small build (kind of chubby) and would like to look pretty lean and athletic but put on some decent muscle mass as well.

Currently 155lbs at 163cm and 27 years old. I'm excercising 6 days a week due to work (the workouts are usually body weight circuits or walking with heavy bags) but I'm lifting 4 days a week on top of that.

Any advice offered is greatly appreciated and thank you for bearing with my complete lack of knowledge and experience.

the best starting point is the sarms triple stack and with your age, you will get more out of it.. mk677 would still do very well for you but in your 30's, as your hgh levels start to naturally decline, it would be far more helpful to you.. this is where i would start on a first cycle...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan has you completely covered with this amazing guidance! For the best quality SARMS and peptides, make sure to check out either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Triple stack would be a grrat option for you. Dylan has you covered on the protocol

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Top Bottom