napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RAD140 higher dose? Or stop

GFrog42

I started my first cycle of RAD140 and GW. Been doing 20mg of each per day since Nov 28, 2023

I immediately felt the GW. Like I was running with an O2 tank strapped on my back. But have felt almost nothing nor noticed and gains or strength increases from the RAD140. No muscle pumps. Back pumps or soreness.

I increased rad140 to 30mg a day. And felt some tightness in chest and back. (Assuming these are the pumps people refer to)

Dylan had recommended doing 12 week cycle. And I’m coming up on my last 5 weeks or so.

Is upping my dose to 40mg per day for rad140 a bad idea? Waste of money? Unsafe?

I don’t want to waste this venture but also don’t want to put myself in harms way.

I know that less is “more” sometimes. So I really want some feedback.

All products were umbrella labs. So I assume they are legit.

Also have yk11/lgd4033 and possibly mk677 (not sure if I’m gonna use due to hunger issue) lined up for my next run. But that won’t be for a few months. Bc I believe it’s recommended to cycle off for the same length as cycled on.

Also have 12 week supply of oaxabdrolone that my dr gave me.

Was 353 lbs in February 2023.
Current weight 227.

Goal was to 200 and the. Try to bulk back to 225 and get body fat down to 17% from 24% now.

Any help or recommendations are appreciated.

i would not go over 30 mg of rad140.. sometimes things take longer to kick than others... For me, S23 just now started to really hit and i am 3.5 weeks in when a lot of people see it after 2 weeks or so..

Rad140 is not going to cause some insane sort of pumps... are you saying you have no increases in strength at all with it? You are not noticing anything else at all with it, nothing or just "pumps"

all of the products from Umbrella come with COA's and are all tested prior to going out to anyone so the quality is certainly right

for sarms cycles, you really only need 4 weeks in between cycles

i would not go over 30 mg of rad140.. sometimes things take longer to kick than others... For me, S23 just now started to really hit and i am 3.5 weeks in when a lot of people see it after 2 weeks or so..

Rad140 is not going to cause some insane sort of pumps... are you saying you have no increases in strength at all with it? You are not noticing anything else at all with it, nothing or just "pumps"

all of the products from Umbrella come with COA's and are all tested prior to going out to anyone so the quality is certainly right

for sarms cycles, you really only need 4 weeks in between cycles
I have not noticed any strength gains at all. I believe that Umbrella source is legit. I just thought I would feel stronger. I feel nothing. Same exact way when I started.

The only thing that I can think of. Is that I work midnight shifts 6p-6a and sometimes take it at 11am instead of 8am if I get stuck at work.

The pumps was just something that I read about and people will feel them. And then start to feel “beast mode” after week 3 or so. I’m on week 8/9….

you will never have a black and white result from any ped
also sometimes our bodies are weird when it comes to what results we get

I have not noticed any strength gains at all. I believe that Umbrella source is legit. I just thought I would feel stronger. I feel nothing. Same exact way when I started.

The only thing that I can think of. Is that I work midnight shifts 6p-6a and sometimes take it at 11am instead of 8am if I get stuck at work.

The pumps was just something that I read about and people will feel them. And then start to feel “beast mode” after week 3 or so. I’m on week 8/9….
your sleep patterns etc. could be part of it as well... are you not noticing changes in the mirror etc? Sometimes people just dont respond well to certain compounds although rad140 is rather strong

Top Bottom