napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

JohnnyBukkake69

Hello Everyone! Probably should have posted on here for my first cycle but better late than never!

I am looking at shredding down. Currently 170lbs and 20% Bodyfat. I am a fitness coach of 5 years and pursuing my master's in Strength and Conditioning so I feel like I have the "basics" down as far as training and nutrition go... However, I am a novice when it comes to PED's.

I hired a coach for my 1st two cycles but I am not sure how happy I am with the advice and stack. I liked that he wanted to be more conservative with dosing in the beginning but was confused about his diet and training protocols. I am coming here for a second opinion regarding my next stack.

I have just relocated to New Zealand and have put on some weight due to quitting my job, moving out of my place, starting my business, and exploring the country the last few weeks. I am hoping to ACP 105, Vasculine, GW 501516 Cardarine, and MK 2866 Ostarine. I am asking about these purely because they are available in gel form from Umbrella labs and I really enjoyed the Ostarine I got in gel form from them on my first cycle. Maybe it was because that was my first experience with Sarms but I strangely "felt" it more than I did with the much larger stack below. I only used 20mg a day along with 20mg of Cardarine and felt amazing compared to the massive stack attached in the image below. Maybe I should have ran the larger stack with a test base because my bloodwork toward the end was no bueno.

What is your suggested use with ACP 105, Vasculine, GW 501516 Cardarine, and MK 2866 Ostarine as far as shredding? Does anyone know if Umbrella delivers to New Zealand or if I should try another company?

My previous coach annoyingly preached KETO while I am on SARMS. This really goes against my nutrition beliefs as carbs are anabolic af. Am I missing something and I should be listening to this advice? Do PEDS really affect metabolic pathways that much? I also heard that the SARMS can increase my protein synthesis and I can eat 1.5 grams per pound of lean body mass instead of 1g/lb. Is this true? Thank you all so much!

I am very open to all suggestions.

I plan on running an aggressive cut at 1,600 - 1,800 calories at 160-180 grams of protein. I'll auto-regulate as I measure my progress.
Push/Pull/Legs for 6 days a week. Semi-Sedentary the rest of the day as I continue to launch my online coaching business and earn my master's degree.
I'll do my best to fill out a Sarms Log this time around.

Screenshot Rad150.png

yes, Umbrella ships there with no problems whatsoever but your layout needs work.. .you are going to want to run this 12 weeks as well and the s4 use is just nonsensical to only use 4 weeks... also these "coaches" generally have less than zero clue about what they are advising so its best for you to avoid any of these utter clowns as much as possible.. me saying "clown" is being very polite when it comes to them...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan hooked you up. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms and peptides make sure to check out either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

yes, Umbrella ships there with no problems whatsoever but your layout needs work.. .you are going to want to run this 12 weeks as well and the s4 use is just nonsensical to only use 4 weeks... also these "coaches" generally have less than zero clue about what they are advising so its best for you to avoid any of these utter clowns as much as possible.. me saying "clown" is being very polite when it comes to them...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
I am looking at subbing ACP 105, Vasculine for S4 and Sr9009 because I really dislike having to dose multiple times a day.
Plus it is available as a gel on Umbrella, and that would be easiest for me to take in the morning with my other gels Rad 140 and GW-501516.
I wanted to go back to Ostarine but it sounds like everyone agrees Testolone is better for cutting?

Any specific diet changes?? My previous coach annoyingly preached KETO while I am on SARMS. This really goes against my nutrition beliefs as carbs are anabolic af. Am I missing something and I should be listening to this advice? Do PEDS really affect metabolic pathways that much?

THANK YOU

Dylan gave you a perfect setup bro
I am looking at subbing ACP 105, Vasculine for S4 and Sr9009 because I really dislike having to dose multiple times a day.
Plus it is available as a gel on Umbrella, and that would be easiest for me to take in the morning with my other gels Rad 140 and GW-501516.
I wanted to go back to Ostarine but it sounds like everyone agrees Testolone is better for cutting?

Any specific diet changes?? My previous coach annoyingly preached KETO while I am on SARMS. This really goes against my nutrition beliefs as carbs are anabolic af. Am I missing something and I should be listening to this advice? Do PEDS really affect metabolic pathways that much?

THANK YOU

I'm always conservative with PEDs
I would like to run 8 weeks instead of 12. any harm in this? also dosing above sounds good? my blood came back pretty messed up after a 12 weeks cycle that I posted way up top. My test went from 600 to 200. Trying to avoid this but maybe I just be running a test base?

THANK YOU
i always find it interesting how coaches recommend keto but they don't even know what keto is.

a true keto diet is very different then what guys on youtube are recommending you follow

also we know that carbs aren't your enemy. in fact in blue zones in the world they stay lean and healthy on a high carb diet. the difference is they are eating natural carbs. fruits and nuts aren't your enemy but cake and ice cream are

also chipotle isn't keto, and neither are plain burgers from a burger joint. i laugh when i see these clowns on instagram posting pics of themselves at a fast food joint eating 5 burgers with no bun and calling that keto. ummm.. no. look at what they are cooking at burger in and what it is made of. it is not keto at all and not even close to being paleo either

you can run it however you like with whatever you like and however long you like.. i give people the optimal layouts, to get the most out of what they are doing based upon their results.. i dont advise things based upon how you want to dose it for example... thats all up to you.

there's no harm in 8 weeks at all, you just are leaving gains on the table, which to me is a waste and time and money but like i say, to each their own.. you do things however you want

you can run it however you like with whatever you like and however long you like.. i give people the optimal layouts, to get the most out of what they are doing based upon their results.. i dont advise things based upon how you want to dose it for example... thats all up to you.

there's no harm in 8 weeks at all, you just are leaving gains on the table, which to me is a waste and time and money but like i say, to each their own.. you do things however you want
Awesome. Thanks for the help and for shooting me straight. I'll heavily consider your recommendations.

As I'll start a log here. What does that usually entail? I post my background. my training regime, my diet, and progress photos every week? Possibly How I am feeling energy and mentally wise. I would like to give back to the community here. I listened to your podcast and youtube a bit last year and haven't revisited this site in awhile.

i always find it interesting how coaches recommend keto but they don't even know what keto is.

a true keto diet is very different then what guys on youtube are recommending you follow

also we know that carbs aren't your enemy. in fact in blue zones in the world they stay lean and healthy on a high carb diet. the difference is they are eating natural carbs. fruits and nuts aren't your enemy but cake and ice cream are

also chipotle isn't keto, and neither are plain burgers from a burger joint. i laugh when i see these clowns on instagram posting pics of themselves at a fast food joint eating 5 burgers with no bun and calling that keto. ummm.. no. look at what they are cooking at burger in and what it is made of. it is not keto at all and not even close to being paleo either
Same. I carbs in the form of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains are great. I was really just asking to see if the SARM Community has come to a consensus on the best macro ratio when it comes to PEDS. I just thought I would ask. I assume drugs would make no difference when it comes to nutrition. MAYBE the body can synthesize protein faster and therefore a higher protein intake would be justified. But I had no idea that KETO was being tossed around here. So far it sounds like you guys do not approve. this is GOOD news for me. I agree

Awesome. Thanks for the help and for shooting me straight. I'll heavily consider your recommendations.

As I'll start a log here. What does that usually entail? I post my background. my training regime, my diet, and progress photos every week? Possibly How I am feeling energy and mentally wise. I would like to give back to the community here. I listened to your podcast and youtube a bit last year and haven't revisited this site in awhile.
there are many logs up you can easily check out to see... this is one i did a while back that i was able to put more time into

remember its your log.. you document it how you see fit but its there not only for others to see but for you to use as a reference for your own good as well

Top Bottom