napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMs Enthusiasts, Help Me Optimize My 12-Week Cycle with RAD-140, ACP-105, and S-4

SARMsAssassin

What's up everyone! I'm thrilled to be joining this forum as a newcomer to SARMs and the forum community as a whole. I'm eager to learn from those of you who have years of experience with SARMs and forum posting.

To give some background, my only previous experience with SARMs was a short 6-week cycle of RAD-140 (15mg/day), followed by a 6-week break, and then another short 6-week cycle of RAD-150 (20mg/day) paired with Cardarine (20mg/day). Now, I'm looking for feedback on my proposed 12-week SARMs cycle, which I'm excited about.

Here's the cycle I'm considering:
1-12 RAD-140 TESTOLONE (gel) 20mg/day dosed once a day in the morning.
1-12 ACP-105 (gel) 20mg/day, split into two doses - 10mg in the morning and 10mg 4-6 hours later.
1-12 S-4 ANDARINE (Polycell Formula) 50mg/day, split into two doses - 25mg in the morning and 25mg 4-6 hours later.
(I also already have my Melonotan I peptide I'll be using to keep me tan all summer)

As for PCT, I intend to use:
9-12 N2Generate [I'll purchase this when it's back in stock.]
13-16 Nolvadex 40/20/20/20 [Do any of you know a reputable source for Nolvadex?]
13-16 GW-501516 CARDARINE (gel) 20 mg/day dosed once a day in the morning.

I have never run a SARM longer than 6 weeks and I have never stacked SARMs before so I am very excited. All the SARMs I'll be using will be purchased from Umbrella Labs.

I'm 28 years old, and I've already done my pre-cycle bloodwork, although unfortunately, I forgot to request the full hormonal panel. I don't know what my LH and FSH are at, however I can confirm that my testosterone is at 997. I also plan to do bloodwork after 6 weeks in the cycle and post-cycle bloodwork after week 16.

Lastly, I'd like to ask for some feedback from experienced users. Are ACP-105 and S-4 both worth keeping in this stack, or are they so similar that I should drop one? Your insights would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance! (This is what I understand S-4 vs ACP-105: ACP-105 is just a little bit stronger than S-4, both are great for muscle hardening, but S-4 is better than ACP-105 for muscle hardening, both are really great for strength, strength is similar either way you could argue either one, more fat loss with ACP-105, both excellent for endurance, but the endurance with ACP-105 is a little bit better than S-4, ACP-105 adds more lean muscle than S-4 & they're both about the same in vascularity)

My aim is to increase my lean muscle mass and size while enhancing muscle density and vascularity.
Benefits I expect from this cycle:
  • Fat Loss (all 3)
  • Endurance (all 3)
  • Strength (all 3)
  • Overall Recomposition (all 3)
  • Size (RAD-140, ACP-105)
  • Muscle Hardness (mostly ACP-105, S-4)
  • Vascularity (mostly ACP-105, S-4)
  • Energy (ACP-105)

acp 105 and s4 compliment each other extremely well and definitely stack extremely well together... think of winstrol and anavar being stacked in the steroid world.. while they have many similarities, they still have things they stand out well with and stack extremely well together as well.. i often recommend stacks that have them ran together ... i can tell you have done your research and have the stack dialed in just as i recommend it... also, Umbrella is the best choice you could make so you also have that spot on.. .i dont see anything that needs changed whatsoever...

yes you did great dialing in things here

umbrella is gonna be your best bet, they are legit

Please keep up updated! I am a running a very similar stack but I have added Cardarine and Anavar.
Also best of luck with N2Gaurd. If you see it go on sale please let me know. I have never ever seen it in stock

Top Bottom