napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT reccommendation for Ostarine + MK-677?

I'm curious about things you shouldn't take on the cycle. I don't really use supplements. All I'm currently taking is probiotics & DIM.

Idk if the DIM really does much of anything for me... But I imagine because of how it works, it shouldn't be taken on cycle, right?
all DIM will do is add some help (theoretically) with estrogen control but it certainly wont be anything drastic

all DIM will do is add some help (theoretically) with estrogen control but it certainly wont be anything drastic
So I can still take it on cycle? I read someone online saying to not take it on cycle because it's an androgen receptor antagonist VS the modulator. The source was just some random guy on reddit though, arguing with another guy who said it wouldn't effect the cycle negatively. LOL I'm not deep in my knowledge with this shit whatsoever, so thought I'd ask someone who I know IS knowledgeable on the subject.

So I can still take it on cycle? I read someone online saying to not take it on cycle because it's an androgen receptor antagonist VS the modulator. The source was just some random guy on reddit though, arguing with another guy who said it wouldn't effect the cycle negatively. LOL I'm not deep in my knowledge with this shit whatsoever, so thought I'd ask someone who I know IS knowledgeable on the subject.
reddit?? lol

you are making this out WAY more than it needs to be bro.. if you have any concern with it, dont take it.. its literally not doing much of anything for you anyway.. its really not necessary to be using it at all.. but the fear of anything helping control estrogen is laughable out there.. but bro, do yourself a huge huge favor, only use reddit if you feel like being in a cesspool of ignorance, incompetence and areas that are all paid for to say what they want said.. reddit is the worst place you could go for factual information...

I'm curious about things you shouldn't take on the cycle. I don't really use supplements. All I'm currently taking is probiotics & DIM.

Idk if the DIM really does much of anything for me... But I imagine because of how it works, it shouldn't be taken on cycle, right?
DIM is not needed and I am not much of a fan of it at all personally. It never did anything for me and never had any effect on my estrogen levels at all

reddit?? lol

you are making this out WAY more than it needs to be bro.. if you have any concern with it, dont take it.. its literally not doing much of anything for you anyway.. its really not necessary to be using it at all.. but the fear of anything helping control estrogen is laughable out there.. but bro, do yourself a huge huge favor, only use reddit if you feel like being in a cesspool of ignorance, incompetence and areas that are all paid for to say what they want said.. reddit is the worst place you could go for factual information...
LOL Well I know damn well that Reddit isn't a reliable source. I'm not a complete idiot. Of course it isn't. It's just an open forum where any random jackass can give their 2 cents. That was my whole point of saying that I'm asking you (someone who is clearly educated on the topic at hand).

The only reason I read the reddit stuff is because it was literally the only thing I could find online on that topic & I was seeing if there was any claim that I could possibly verify or debunk on my own.

I'm aware that I'm going overboard with how much I'm nitpicking this. It's just how I am, but I'd rather be overly cautious than the opposite end of that spectrum at least.

I greatly appreciate all of your help. I'll try not to waste your time with dumb questions.

DIM is not needed and I am not much of a fan of it at all personally. It never did anything for me and never had any effect on my estrogen levels at all
Yeah. My experience has been the same with DIM. I don't have any bloodwork from before taking it, but it sure seems like a waste of time & $. Just gonna go with my gut & toss it out. I appreciate the feedback.

LOL Well I know damn well that Reddit isn't a reliable source. I'm not a complete idiot. Of course it isn't. It's just an open forum where any random jackass can give their 2 cents. That was my whole point of saying that I'm asking you (someone who is clearly educated on the topic at hand).

The only reason I read the reddit stuff is because it was literally the only thing I could find online on that topic & I was seeing if there was any claim that I could possibly verify or debunk on my own.

I'm aware that I'm going overboard with how much I'm nitpicking this. It's just how I am, but I'd rather be overly cautious than the opposite end of that spectrum at least.

I greatly appreciate all of your help. I'll try not to waste your time with dumb questions.
you are not wasting my time bro, but i have to give you a little bit of shit about reddit because its just a cesspool! LOL all good , its always FAR better to ask than not...

Yeah. My experience has been the same with DIM. I don't have any bloodwork from before taking it, but it sure seems like a waste of time & $. Just gonna go with my gut & toss it out. I appreciate the feedback.
I have never found it to be more than a waste either. There are good supplements and herbs to use and some that are more over hyped or thought to be more than they are and DIM would fall into that category for me

Top Bottom