napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT reccommendation for Ostarine + MK-677?

sofacores

6' 1" 37 year old 197 lb man. Been lifting since I was 30. Did 1 cycle of Test E a long time ago, but nothing since. Have really hit a plateau it seems with muscle gain these days. Bulked too much. Have recently started a keto diet & shed a few lbs. I'm basically trying to recomp.

Ordered Ostarine & MK-677. Was planning on running Ostarine for 8 weeks & continuing with MK-677 during PCT. Was curious what SERM I should go with for PCT? Any thoughts? Totally new to SARMs, other than my own recent research, after fealing like I've hit my peak with actual muscle gain & wanting to keep shedding pounds. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

For clarification was planning on stacking Ostarine with MK-677. From what I've read, it doesn't cause supression because it's not a SARM & only effects growth hormones... So I'm assuming I can run Ostarine & MK-677 for 8 weeks, then keep running the MK-677 for another 4?

you are supposed to run mk677 a minimum of 6 months but a year is far more ideal to get the most out of it..

it makes zero difference if you use clomid or nolva for pct with it.. whichever you prefer is fine... this is what the cycle would look like...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

you are supposed to run mk677 a minimum of 6 months but a year is far more ideal to get the most out of it..

it makes zero difference if you use clomid or nolva for pct with it.. whichever you prefer is fine... this is what the cycle would look like...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day
Thank you! I really appreciate all the info, including the connects. I did some digging before I found this message board, looking for a reliable source for SARMs. I made my purchase for the Ostarine & MK-677 from Chemyo. I saw a lot of sources ranking them high & mentioning their 3rd party testing. Do you have any thoughts on Chemyo's credibility? I will certainly visit the sites you recommend going forward.

I bought some Ostarine and Cardarine from Chemyo and I've read a ton of negative reviews. I ended up purchasing from Umbrella Labs after a ton of positive feedback.

Thank you! I really appreciate all the info, including the connects. I did some digging before I found this message board, looking for a reliable source for SARMs. I made my purchase for the Ostarine & MK-677 from Chemyo. I saw a lot of sources ranking them high & mentioning their 3rd party testing. Do you have any thoughts on Chemyo's credibility? I will certainly visit the sites you recommend going forward.
i have absolutely zero to say good about them... ive spent a long time uncovering so many messed up things about them that i have called out and discovered... you should do whatever you are comfortable with.. i dont want to seem like im pushing you one way or another but if you paid me, i would not take their products... if you were wanting to be my client and use their products, i would have to decline you because i know the mess you are likely getting into with them

i have absolutely zero to say good about them... ive spent a long time uncovering so many messed up things about them that i have called out and discovered... you should do whatever you are comfortable with.. i dont want to seem like im pushing you one way or another but if you paid me, i would not take their products... if you were wanting to be my client and use their products, i would have to decline you because i know the mess you are likely getting into with them
Absolutely great to hear your feedback. I appreciate the time you've already spent. I don't feel one way or another about you pushing me in any direction. I'm asking something & you're giving me a response, at no charge to me. That is more than a fair deal, imo. You obviously don't have to respond. I'm going to make a purchase through one of your sources tonight.

Furthermore, I am curious on your thoughts about the MK-2866 doseage plan that you suggest. From my brief research, I'm seeing people recommend anywhere from 15mg/day to 30mg/day for an 8 week cycle. The 50/mg (after stepping up, for 12 weeks) that you're recommending, is something I haven't seen.

Obviously, I'm asking because I can tell that you know your shit. I value your opinion. Why do you think that most recommendations I'm seeing online is so much lower? Maybe because they're giving random advice to unknown recipients, without any background info? Maybe because they just don't know what they're talking about?

It's the same thing with the length to run the MK-677. Haven't yet seen anyone recommend it that long. Just like you are saying with me, I don't want to seem like I don't trust your opinion. Simply asking, because I think your opinion may be very valuable. Thoughts? Thanks in advance!

I'm trying to find everything I need, at the sources you recommend. Not finding the Nolva in searches. Do either of those SARM connects sell Nolva? If not, do you have a recommendation of where to get the Nolva? All I see in any search results of the 2 is sarms.forsale showing videos of you explaining nolva/PCT.

I can't find anything online that gives me even the slightest confidence in purchasing nolva. I won't touch a cycle until I have my PCT in hand. What gives? Why is this so hard to find?... Or am I just stupid? 2 things can be true at once.

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

I can't find anything online that gives me even the slightest confidence in purchasing nolva. I won't touch a cycle until I have my PCT in hand. What gives? Why is this so hard to find?... Or am I just stupid? 2 things can be true at once.
Hit me up on Wire messager app, “tazzog”. I can hook you up with nolva.

I'm trying to find everything I need, at the sources you recommend. Not finding the Nolva in searches. Do either of those SARM connects sell Nolva? If not, do you have a recommendation of where to get the Nolva? All I see in any search results of the 2 is sarms.forsale showing videos of you explaining nolva/PCT.
Research companies, IF they are abiding by the legalities, dont sell clomid or nolva any more bro.. my best experiences for products like that have always been with @domestic-supply.com

Absolutely great to hear your feedback. I appreciate the time you've already spent. I don't feel one way or another about you pushing me in any direction. I'm asking something & you're giving me a response, at no charge to me. That is more than a fair deal, imo. You obviously don't have to respond. I'm going to make a purchase through one of your sources tonight.

Furthermore, I am curious on your thoughts about the MK-2866 doseage plan that you suggest. From my brief research, I'm seeing people recommend anywhere from 15mg/day to 30mg/day for an 8 week cycle. The 50/mg (after stepping up, for 12 weeks) that you're recommending, is something I haven't seen.

Obviously, I'm asking because I can tell that you know your shit. I value your opinion. Why do you think that most recommendations I'm seeing online is so much lower? Maybe because they're giving random advice to unknown recipients, without any background info? Maybe because they just don't know what they're talking about?

It's the same thing with the length to run the MK-677. Haven't yet seen anyone recommend it that long. Just like you are saying with me, I don't want to seem like I don't trust your opinion. Simply asking, because I think your opinion may be very valuable. Thoughts? Thanks in advance!
Good questions...

so for many years i was a proponent of 25 mg per day of ostarine all the way through.. i had spoken several times with some highly respected and extremely knowledgeable people about it being at 50 mg per day with little to no adverse effects but definite improvements with results so through a year of monitoring bloodwork , seeing results vs side effects, i observed it was definitely a strong way to go about it.. YOU SHOULD DO WHAT YOU FEEL BEST AND MOST COMFORTABLE with though bro.. i simply provide guidance on how to go about these things but they are just that, guidelines... guidelines are general methods to follow but they DO NOT apply to everyone.. ESPECIALLY when it comes to ped's.. So you assess and go by how YOU feel bro..

as far as mk677 goes.. thats all based on studies you can look up showing the efficacy of using it for 6 months and a year.. those studies were all done in the late 90's... i dont have time to search them all out but you can easily find them online

theres differing opinions on it amongst people and people have skewed results to look good both ways.. i would at least go 3 months with it and if you want to stop then you should... you will not be getting the most out of it but once again, do what you feel is best

Good questions...

so for many years i was a proponent of 25 mg per day of ostarine all the way through.. i had spoken several times with some highly respected and extremely knowledgeable people about it being at 50 mg per day with little to no adverse effects but definite improvements with results so through a year of monitoring bloodwork , seeing results vs side effects, i observed it was definitely a strong way to go about it.. YOU SHOULD DO WHAT YOU FEEL BEST AND MOST COMFORTABLE with though bro.. i simply provide guidance on how to go about these things but they are just that, guidelines... guidelines are general methods to follow but they DO NOT apply to everyone.. ESPECIALLY when it comes to ped's.. So you assess and go by how YOU feel bro..

as far as mk677 goes.. thats all based on studies you can look up showing the efficacy of using it for 6 months and a year.. those studies were all done in the late 90's... i dont have time to search them all out but you can easily find them online

theres differing opinions on it amongst people and people have skewed results to look good both ways.. i would at least go 3 months with it and if you want to stop then you should... you will not be getting the most out of it but once again, do what you feel is best
Awesome, man! Thanks for the additional info & the nolva connect! You've been a HUGE help!

I definitely feel comfortable with the guildlines you've suggested. If any significant side effects, I can always just listen to my body, dial it back & pay attention to bloodwork.

Do you have any thoughts on putting liquid SARMs Etc into gelatin capsules? I've heard some people say that it's like the most foul tasting shit on earth. LOL IDK if it's actually that bad... But I would think it'd be fine to put it in capsuls, since it just dissolves & goes into your system all the same, right?

Any time you add something like that in ypu also add to cost as well. Its easy to jist down the sarms man. Not a big deal

Any time you add something like that in ypu also add to cost as well. Its easy to jist down the sarms man. Not a big deal
I mean, they're pretty damn dirt cheap & I'm not too concerned from a financial aspect... But I get what you're saying. Probably totally unnecessary. I'm assuming the ppl who say that are just overly sensitive to it.

Hit me up on Wire messager app, “tazzog”. I can hook you up with nolva.
I might take you up on that offer. I placed an order with domestic-supply.com... But my cash app isn't letting me send the bitcoin. I've never once dealt with bitcoin. Only purchased some today to send payment for that order, but when I try to send it it says "unable to enable bitcoin features". I think it's rejecting it because I look different from my old drivers license photo. Waiting on cash app support to try to fix it. If it doesn't get solved, I'll hit you up. I appreciate the offer regardless.

Awesome, man! Thanks for the additional info & the nolva connect! You've been a HUGE help!

I definitely feel comfortable with the guildlines you've suggested. If any significant side effects, I can always just listen to my body, dial it back & pay attention to bloodwork.

Do you have any thoughts on putting liquid SARMs Etc into gelatin capsules? I've heard some people say that it's like the most foul tasting shit on earth. LOL IDK if it's actually that bad... But I would think it'd be fine to put it in capsuls, since it just dissolves & goes into your system all the same, right?
its really unnecessary.. if you get the poly cell formula at umbrella, it is tasteless, not to mention, they also sell gels that have no taste as well.. you can do that if you want to but its really not necessary at all... in simple terms, can people can be overly dramatic about the taste.. if you get grain alcohol then its harsh but just use a chaser... umbrella uses their poly cell formula or glycol.. just remember, these are not mouthwash, you just take them straight down... trust me, people can be extremely dramatic at times over nothing...

Dylan has you completely covered with tremendous advice! I recommend Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale for the very best quality sarms and peptides you can find!

its really unnecessary.. if you get the poly cell formula at umbrella, it is tasteless, not to mention, they also sell gels that have no taste as well.. you can do that if you want to but its really not necessary at all... in simple terms, can people can be overly dramatic about the taste.. if you get grain alcohol then its harsh but just use a chaser... umbrella uses their poly cell formula or glycol.. just remember, these are not mouthwash, you just take them straight down... trust me, people can be extremely dramatic at times over nothing...
I'm curious about things you shouldn't take on the cycle. I don't really use supplements. All I'm currently taking is probiotics & DIM.

Idk if the DIM really does much of anything for me... But I imagine because of how it works, it shouldn't be taken on cycle, right?

Top Bottom