napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female competitor trying Ostarine

milanese

I am a 43 year old female, did sports all my life, got into lifting 6 years ago, competed the last 3 years in Figure and Physique, in both drug tested federations and NPC, always WADA natural, and always placing top 3.

Was curious about SARMS, but conflicted about giving up my natty status. In NPC shows I saw what AAS do to women, and didn't want any of that. But SARMS have been around a few years now, and an extensive research online didn't dig up a single woman having severe androgenic sides from SARMS.

So I decided to try SARMS one by one, and record what each does. S4 is the only one I won't try due to eye side effect, I make my living making commercial images, I need my eyes to work 100%. Ostarine seemed the best to start with.

I ordered from SarmsX, they handled everything very professionally and got my package in a timely fashion. I started taking it yesterday, following the usual guidelines of 12.5mg and moving up to 25mg in a week or 2. First day I felt nothing, I was worried about some reports of headaches since I am prone to migraines, but had none. I only experienced some water retention. If it continues, I have potassium and magnesium tablets to take, and if that doesn't work, a water pill once in a while. I am also acne prone, and hope Ostarine won't make a mess of my face.

I competed last in July, and I finally normalized my appetite , diet, and weight. I don't count macros or calories off season, I eat the same foods as in prep, I just don't measure everything, and I have some treat once in a while. If I don't like what the scale tells me, I know what to add or take out of my diet.

I am 5'6" and 132lbs. I lift 4-5 times a week and do 1 1/2 hr of cardio a week. I follow a body split, and lift very heavy and to failure. But if I feel my CNS is getting fried, I do a week with lower weights and higher volume, to give myself a break. Last year I did extra work for my arms, which caused me tendinitis in both arms. The healing properties of Ostarine are very attractive, and would be great if it helps.

PS: english isn't my first language, please be patient.

I am a 43 year old female, did sports all my life, got into lifting 6 years ago, competed the last 3 years in Figure and Physique, in both drug tested federations and NPC, always WADA natural, and always placing top 3.

Was curious about SARMS, but conflicted about giving up my natty status. In NPC shows I saw what AAS do to women, and didn't want any of that. But SARMS have been around a few years now, and an extensive research online didn't dig up a single woman having severe androgenic sides from SARMS.

So I decided to try SARMS one by one, and record what each does. S4 is the only one I won't try due to eye side effect, I make my living making commercial images, I need my eyes to work 100%. Ostarine seemed the best to start with.

I ordered from SarmsX, they handled everything very professionally and got my package in a timely fashion. I started taking it yesterday, following the usual guidelines of 12.5mg and moving up to 25mg in a week or 2. First day I felt nothing, I was worried about some reports of headaches since I am prone to migraines, but had none. I only experienced some water retention. If it continues, I have potassium and magnesium tablets to take, and if that doesn't work, a water pill once in a while. I am also acne prone, and hope Ostarine won't make a mess of my face.

I competed last in July, and I finally normalized my appetite , diet, and weight. I don't count macros or calories off season, I eat the same foods as in prep, I just don't measure everything, and I have some treat once in a while. If I don't like what the scale tells me, I know what to add or take out of my diet.

I am 5'6" and 132lbs. I lift 4-5 times a week and do 1 1/2 hr of cardio a week. I follow a body split, and lift very heavy and to failure. But if I feel my CNS is getting fried, I do a week with lower weights and higher volume, to give myself a break. Last year I did extra work for my arms, which caused me tendinitis in both arms. The healing properties of Ostarine are very attractive, and would be great if it helps.

PS: english isn't my first language, please be patient.

Your English is excellent... Thank you for giving all of us feedback... Ostarine generally does not cause any of the symptoms that you have concern with... However, with females, I like to start you off at 12.5 just to let your body acclimate properly and since you are following that protocol, I anticipate excellent results... I am always here to help if you need me... Please continue to keep us updated on your results and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to let me know...

Your English is excellent... Thank you for giving all of us feedback... Ostarine generally does not cause any of the symptoms that you have concern with... However, with females, I like to start you off at 12.5 just to let your body acclimate properly and since you are following that protocol, I anticipate excellent results... I am always here to help if you need me... Please continue to keep us updated on your results and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to let me know...

The water retention may have been hormonal, it just so happened I started taking Ostarine at the wrong time of the month. I am already shedding that water.

Yesterday I went back to the leg press after a long time (I prefer to squat instead) and the weight that I usually use, and struggle with, felt quite easy. It was the only lift that felt easy, so I don't know if I should thank the Ostarine for that, we'll see. Another thing I noticed, and again I don't know if it's the Ostarine, is that I am sweating very profusely during my workouts, even though I don't feel any more tired or winded than usual.

I read many people complain about the taste, if they think it tastes bad they never tried my mother in law's cooking :p. I can only taste the alcohol, and there's a little aftertaste, but nothing to get all hung up about.

I heard others say they hurt more than usual after their workouts, I haven't noticed that either.

The water retention may have been hormonal, it just so happened I started taking Ostarine at the wrong time of the month. I am already shedding that water.

Yesterday I went back to the leg press after a long time (I prefer to squat instead) and the weight that I usually use, and struggle with, felt quite easy. It was the only lift that felt easy, so I don't know if I should thank the Ostarine for that, we'll see. Another thing I noticed, and again I don't know if it's the Ostarine, is that I am sweating very profusely during my workouts, even though I don't feel any more tired or winded than usual.

I read many people complain about the taste, if they think it tastes bad they never tried my mother in law's cooking :p. I can only taste the alcohol, and there's a little aftertaste, but nothing to get all hung up about.

I heard others say they hurt more than usual after their workouts, I haven't noticed that either.
It's good to hear you are losing the water weight. Ostarine isn't known to cause that at all, and it does give excellent results with no real known side effects

Ostarine also should actually help you be less sore from DOMS after workouts because of its healing and recovery abilities

Continue to keep us updated

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

that definitely explains the water... thats a typical issue, as you know, given the circumstance... hormonal will definitely cause this...

ostarine will continuously add strength as you will see with continued use so don't be surprised when you begin to break PR's...

Hurting after workouts would not be accurate... generally you feel far better after the healing properties begin to get going... many get skewed results from sketchy products and that's another thing that really pisses me off when companies do this because it leaves people with a misunderstanding on what to really expect with sarms use...

You guys know what Internet is like... you find everything and its opposite. You can try to average all the opinions or even better, try it for yourself. :)

You guys know what Internet is like... you find everything and its opposite. You can try to average all the opinions or even better, try it for yourself. :)

Yup, I just try to find people that have similar stances to me with other things that I do know and that gives me more confidence in what they're saying about the stuff I don't know yet. But you're right, best way to confirm things is trying yourself.

exactly how is it goin this week? did your ol man find out or did you tell him?

LOL nope, but if he does, I think it's going to be cool.

I still haven't felt any real effect, but I guess it takes a while. The 1st week of cycle ends Friday, I'll weigh myself and see if anything has changed. I got rid of the water I was retaining earlier so my 6 pack made a timid appearance this morning, which is always a good way to start the day :)

LOL nope, but if he does, I think it's going to be cool.

I still haven't felt any real effect, but I guess it takes a while. The 1st week of cycle ends Friday, I'll weigh myself and see if anything has changed. I got rid of the water I was retaining earlier so my 6 pack made a timid appearance this morning, which is always a good way to start the day :)

that's awesome it is a subtle increase in cardio and endurance and recovery and just overall well being like I said before it isn't something that makes you tingle like the powdered pre workout type stuff. wait did you just get the osta or did you get cardarine as well?

Last edited:
that's awesome it is a subtle increase in cardio and endurance and recovery and just overall well being like I said before it isn't something that makes you tingle like the powdered pre workout type stuff. wait did you just get the osta or did you get cardarine as well?

Yesterday was my cardio day, I usually do an hour on the stationary bike, steady state with some intervals at the beginning, middle, and end of the workout. I usually finish drenched in sweat, but yesterday I was cool as a cucumber. In fact, initially I was almost disappointed of myself and my workout, like I felt I hadn't worked hard enough, but then I remembered ostarine increases cardio endurance. Now I am impatient to see some improvement in my lifts!! After 6 years, PRs are harder and harder to come by, so it's going to be exciting if I can improve my lifts.

I didn't get cardarine, I wanted to try osta by itself, that way I know exactly what it does for me.

Yesterday was my cardio day, I usually do an hour on the stationary bike, steady state with some intervals at the beginning, middle, and end of the workout. I usually finish drenched in sweat, but yesterday I was cool as a cucumber. In fact, initially I was almost disappointed of myself and my workout, like I felt I hadn't worked hard enough, but then I remembered ostarine increases cardio endurance. Now I am impatient to see some improvement in my lifts!! After 6 years, PRs are harder and harder to come by, so it's going to be exciting if I can improve my lifts.

I didn't get cardarine, I wanted to try osta by itself, that way I know exactly what it does for me.

if you think you got endurance from ostarine, that's nothing compared to what you will get with GW but as you can see already, as you get further and further into your cycle, you are going to start reaping many different benefits and as ostarine really kicks for you, the strength increase is going to make you very very happy!

Yesterday I breezed through my workout! All lifts were to failure, and yet I needed very little rest between sets. It got to a point that I had done all the exercises I usually do in an hour in just 45 minutes, and was kind of "now what?" Strength is still the same, but definitely much better recovery from fatigue.

Weight is +1lb in a week. Muscles are fuller, great pumps.

Something else I notice and is a bit difficult to explain, is a better mind-muscle connection. When I work a muscle group I can distinctly feel it working. Sorry if it doesn't make much sense.

Yesterday I breezed through my workout! All lifts were to failure, and yet I needed very little rest between sets. It got to a point that I had done all the exercises I usually do in an hour in just 45 minutes, and was kind of "now what?" Strength is still the same, but definitely much better recovery from fatigue.

Weight is +1lb in a week. Muscles are fuller, great pumps.

Something else I notice and is a bit difficult to explain, is a better mind-muscle connection. When I work a muscle group I can distinctly feel it working. Sorry if it doesn't make much sense.

ya just plain focus form and muscle/mind connection that is awesome and that is the beauty of it the recovery between sets and muscle soreness i have noticed very little soreness after working out for over a year now. it is truly amazing, you will see a well being feeling too all day

Top Bottom