domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What Blood panel through private labs?

You can take your requisition to any LabCorp location even if you selected a different one while ordering. The labcorp website offers more choices than the privatemdlabs one and you can even make an appointment to ensure you're in and out quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rockmfhudd View Post
    it really is painless to get it done other than the fasting but I just do mine first thing in the mornings
    how long must you fast?

just 12 to 14 hours that's why I do it first thing in the morning also don't workout before either it can skew your numbers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmfhudd View Post
    https://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_te...ch=female#1032

add prolactin if you want. use rhino for the code for 15% discount
    Thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by AsapSlim View Post
    how long must you fast?
    12 hours. That's why I always schedule my tests in the morning so you spend the majority of that fast sleeping

is the female panel test all inclusive, or do you need to add anything midcycle to get a test result for >1500 ?

Keep in mind the basic female hormone rest is great but will cap your test levels at 1500 , so if your looking for real numbers you have to go with the other test , I forget what it's called but it's right next to that one

Quote Originally Posted by Trensweater View Post
    Keep in mind the basic female hormone rest is great but will cap your test levels at 1500 , so if your looking for real numbers you have to go with the other test , I forget what it's called but it's right next to that one
    That is true, but the only reason you'd need an uncapped test is if you are running bloods on cycle.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Quote Originally Posted by TheFish View Post
    is the female panel test all inclusive, or do you need to add anything midcycle to get a test result for >1500 ?
    are you asking for an uncapped test?

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    are you asking for an uncapped test?
    yessir. When on cycle should the female panel be purchased , is there a requisite addon, or a completely different test to get the uncapped testosterone number? I wasn't sure if the female panel had a capped number.