bannednutrition.com
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome/Introduction Thread

Age 40
    Height. 5'9
    Weight 190
    Body fat % 18
    Years of training 3
    Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) i have only ran 3 cycles and they
    Were ran last year 2 times and then 1 the prior year. I ran Test Cyp, Tren Emost recently and it worked very well for me. It has been over 9 months since last cycle.
    I ran the last cycle with tren E.
    PCT for each cycle - 1ml of each twice a week.
    Goals - get my BMI down and drop about 10 lbs over all.
    Supplements (if any)
    General idea of nutrition - Vegan

Hey Hey Hey :)

Hey guys!
    I have been a member for quite some time but I thought its about time for me to make my first post. I have been involved in martial arts for the past 19 years and weight training has always been a huge part of my training. I am originally from Europe and learned some "secrets" from the big guys there over the years. Thanks to you and all the info you give out I was able to take my game to the next level. I love the dark side but I try to be cautious because of me being constantly tested at competitions. Basically living the life Just wanted to say hi to all and looking forward to sharing and learning more info!
    27 years old - I am 6'1 and was as high as 268lbs @ 8-9% bodyfat... currently maintaining in the low 200s, constantly having to cut weight to compete at -198lbs

Hey everyone glad to join and get much needed info here I'm 40 been working out for bout 7 years about 13% if always suffering from some kind of strain lol guess when you get to 40 that's what happens

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

introducing myself since i don't expect to get any answers to PMs until i'm a little more well known. I've been lifting 12 years non stop always been natty never even taken a prohormone. 6'3 235lbs 10-12%bf. Pretty solid strength numbers and body composition. Mostly lift for strength but will diet to clean up my physique. I'm 29 and just been put on TRT by the doc. Now that i've been put on TRT i figure i can look into other things..Currently at 100mg of test-c a week and starting to feel better (this is the first few weeks). Once my levels stabilize at my TRT dose i'll be looking to blast in the future. Obviously only going to run test for the first cycle. Got HCG and AI on hand now, but i don't need them yet. I imagine i probably wont need them at all but i'll probably still do 250iu of HCG 2 times a week to keep things nice. Anyways looking to learn more, hopefully grow up to about 245 and drop to 9%bf or around that. Always looking to get my strength numbers up.

Found some great threads on here doing research and decided to join. Been training since I was a teenager. I'm 47 and after a few cycles of Hdrol over the years taking the leap into IM. I stand 6' tall at 195 and 14% BF. My training consists of power lifting, crossfit, surfing, and mountain biking. That Cali lifestyle. I'm about to start first IM cycle of Test E and Masteron. Looking forward to learning more along the way.

Hi everyone

5'9
    165 lbs
    ~15% bf
    0 cycles
    Lifting off and on for 8 years
    Taking creatine and a vitamin B complex. For diet I aim for at least 120g protein and 2700-3000 cal/day. I keep my carbs complex but I don't pay attention to fat/carb split (I think protein, cal in/cal out are the only things worth tracking as I'm not looking to be a shredded fitness model)

I work a manual labor job, lift 4-5x a week doing 3-5x5 heavy compound lifts, 3x8-10 assistance work. I also do brazilian jiu jitsu 3x a week.

1rms:

Bench 190
    Deadlift 405
    Squat 255
    OHP 135

I'm noticing I don't recover as quickly from intense lifting/grappling as I used to and I'm looking to up my recovery and strength progress. Based on my research a good first step would be 250 Test C 2x a week for 10 weeks plus aromasin on hand, 12.5mg a day if I notice gyno. PCT would be aromasin 12.5mg a day and 20mg a day Nolvadex for 6 weeks. Pause BJJ training to focus on lifting for strength gains. Enjoy benefits of extra muscle cell nuclei forever. Any critiques on this plan?
    Last edited by Enlarging; 07-30-2018 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Edit: PCT for 6 weeks

i just join the Forum Hope you all are fine....

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself. 30 yrs old, 185 @ 5'7 11 % bf. 3 cycles under my belt and building my 4th program as we speak. Love the forum and all the info! Currently toying with osterine and cardarine. Thanks for the shared knowledge!!

Hey I'm brand new.
    Im 23 5'11 190 lbs
    I've been lifting on and off since I was 15
    Powerlifted competitively for 3 years.
    I still lift but I've changed up my focus to be kind of endurance based. The most I really need to run quickly is two miles.
    Anyway I've been doing a ton of research on these supplemental, I played with the idea of buying from a few websites but I'm so sketched to just lose money or get a vial of vegetable oil or something. I'm also unsure of what I should be using if I want to maintain stamina but still get strong af. Aesthetics are a plus too
    Also this is the first forum of this sort I've joined. Hopefully this is where it all begins

Hi All!

The name's Jay and I have been working out for about 2.5 years now. My body has made some nice gains, but I want to reach my potential faster through SARMS.

31 yrs
    5'10
    155lbs
    11% bf

Just want to say thank you in advance for all the info and I cannot wait to dig in!