PSL        esarms.com        ULTIMA Pharmaceutical
bannednutrition.com
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: Welcome/Introduction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LilJoker1319 View Post
    In your PCT video
    On YouTube you said to take a Test booster the last 4 weeks for a better Transition in to the PCT what kinda Of Test Booster would you recommend.
    please start a new thread to ask questions... this is just a welcome and introduction thread... here is the link to what you need

https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceut.../dp/B07628N1M5

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire2 View Post
    Hello all. New here, old time poster over at PHF before the owner past away and it got shut down.

160lbs (usually 175/180 but I've been sick, read below)
    6ft
    Training since early twenties when I was in the military
    bf ~15% which is actually high for me
    Have kids already
    Get bloods often

I've run plenty of cycles before, mostly blasting and cruzing test e while throwing on other compounds during my blast. Long story short, I was injured and went on pain management and couldn't lift hard anymore. I did a proper PCT, but the pain meds crashed my test hard after years of taking them and I started getting what im equating to rebound gyno once I started tapering off my pain meds. So I'm dealing with that now, and it's going away.

Ive had low test scores for the last year since I started tapering off my pain meds and lifting again, doc says he wants me on TRT but VA doesn't want to pay for it because they think I'm still too young. Which is fine with me, I have a good source from a good UGL and I'd rather take what I want rather than what they tell me anyway.

I aquired my next run which will consist of
    ~600mg ew of test e
    ~300mg ew of deca
    50mg dbol kicker for 4 weeks
    And I have stain on hand at 12.5mg tabs that I'm probly going to start right away at EOD just because my nips are still a little puffy from that rebound crap, although not sensitive at all.

I've run all this before except the deca, which I want to run not only because it's a great compound for bulking, but also my joints tend to get dry on cycle and I have a bum knee/shoulder from the military. I lost almost 30lbs in the past 6 months from being sick, tapering off my pain meds, dealing with this rebound issue, and subsequently not training and eating properly, but I'm getting my weight and strength back up slowly now.

Kinda want to throw in eq after 2 months, but I'm iffy on the anxiety issues since I deal with that normally, but eating enough is hard for me sometimes, although the Daca might help with this also, no?

This cycle I really want to get back to how I felt I was at before my injury, so around 180 with ~10% bf. I'm thinking of running this for 20 weeks. Then cruzing at 250mg ew of test e. I've always been able to keep most if not all of my gains after PCT or cruzing so I'm hoping I can take off from where I left off on the blast after this one.

Any ideas, comments or suggestions are welcomed!
    i have osteochondritis-dissecans of shoulder joint i had surgury in softmore year was on pain killers do years up intill surgery then used opoids till 21 methadone now im 24 taper off got test checked. is 381 normal at 24 is pain killers responsible for my low test or is that test level normal

Welcome/Introduction Thread

New to isarms.com but not new to the forums.
    My name is Pushtoday and I'm in my late 40s.
    Height 5'5"
    Weight currently 178
    I've already seen a lot of familiar faces and I'm excited to be part of this forum.
    Those of you who know me, know that I'm 100% Team PSL.

Here is recent pic (from early August).
    Last edited by Pushtoday; 10-04-2019 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pushtoday View Post
    New to isarms.com but not new to the forums.
    My name is Pushtoday and I'm in my late 40s.
    Height 5'5"
    Weight currently 178
    I've already seen a lot of familiar faces and I'm excited to be part of this forum.
    Those of you who know me, know that I'm 100% Team PSL.

Here is recent pic (from early August).
    looking good brother!

Hey guys I just started here I was part of Muscle and Science forum for like 6 years but trying to find better providers and that is why I am here. I am looking into starting up again, I took a break but it is time to hit the gym before I really get fat! Anyway I am open to suggestions, looking for a provider with good prices and good gear.

Hello! I am new here. I am a steroid enthusiast and I will be participating quite a lot on this forum! I'm very active!

Hey im new here. I'm 23 and still a natural lifter.
    I like watching YouTube videos on working out and nutrition in general, and lately i have been looking into some videos about steroids and sarms, should i decide to take them longer down the road.
    Stats :
    23 year old
    6'2
    185 lbs

Hello everyone, I am a new member here and I started first training at 15, without any supplements.
    I am 24 now, looking to get myself way bigger.
    I learn so much on this forum that helps me save a lot of time and purchases.

Height: 6’
    Weight: 170 lbs.
    BF: 18%
    Training: on and off for 20 years + -
    PED history: 3 months of Test2 about 3 years ago.
    Supplements: Creatine, Glutamine, L-Carnitine, Citruline, BCAA’s, Whey and Casein Protein powders, some pre-workout shakes.

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself. I am 35 years old, 185 @ 5'6 13% bodyfat.

2 cycles under my belt and building my 3rd program next month, so far loving the forum and all the info!
    Currently toying with osterine and cardarine. Thanks for the shared knowledge!!