domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Source and trt question.

Quote Originally Posted by toocoolforschool View Post
    Thanks man. I may go that route but if I do choose sustanon 250 from zphc would you recommend the once a week shot and what dose?
    I cant tell u a trt dose knowing nothing about your condition man. Thats a doctors place to recommend. I know nothing about what u have going on

what dose?
    you have to dial it in with bloodwork.

Thanks man. I may go that route but if I do choose sustanon 250 from zphc would you recommend the once a week shot and what dose?
    You can do 1 shot a week but you have to run bloods first and get your current levels. From there its dialing it in. You want your test levels to be in the middle of the healthy range and you do not want to have to take an AI if you dont have to.

As for your buddies they have aromasin on hand already?

you dont just randomly ask what kind of trt dose to take bro... thats a bad look for sure... thats not how it works

A proper TRT protocol will have you pinning as often as possible. The more frequent you pin the closer it replicates what your body would have produced. This is important especially when it comes to aromatization and estrogen related side effects. To be honest, daily pinning with an insulin syringe would be ideal. Now, I know this isn't what most people will do. I recommend pinning at least twice per week with a long ester test. If you experience estrogen issues then your dose is too high. Do not add an AI to your TRT protocol. Blood work is so important in dialing everything in.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Quote Originally Posted by MasonicBodybuilder View Post
    A proper TRT protocol will have you pinning as often as possible. The more frequent you pin the closer it replicates what your body would have produced. This is important especially when it comes to aromatization and estrogen related side effects. To be honest, daily pinning with an insulin syringe would be ideal. Now, I know this isn't what most people will do. I recommend pinning at least twice per week with a long ester test. If you experience estrogen issues then your dose is too high. Do not add an AI to your TRT protocol. Blood work is so important in dialing everything in.

I agree. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MasonicBodybuilder View Post
    exactly and well said brother

I keep it very simple. One shot of test C per week is my trt. Cypionate has an 8 day half life so it's very stable using that protocol. It's the most used and popular trt protocol for a reason

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I keep it very simple. One shot of test C per week is my trt. Cypionate has an 8 day half life so it's very stable using that protocol. It's the most used and popular trt protocol for a reason
    What?s an average trt dose. 200mg a week?

What?s an average trt dose. 200mg a week?
    its usually in the 100-150mg/week range. That being said you really need to start with a dose in that range then run bloods about 4/5 weeks after you start and check your total test and estrogen levels at a minimum to make sure you are in the middle of the healthy ramge and your estrogen is also in the healthy range then dial it in from there.