PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I add my LGD to my recomp or save for a bulk?

Quote Originally Posted by killersoup1 View Post
    Thanks. Do you mind sharing your caloric range on your recomp? did you eat bang on maintenance, slightly above/below, or did you not really bother to count much either way?

Also - what were your protein goals on your recomp? is 1g per pound generally sufficient?
    I am 6'2". When I ran this I was 180lbs and 11-12% body fat. I finished at 190lbs and 8-9%. So like I said, the cycle was stellar. I wasn't strict on a diet and would say 2500-2700 calories on the higher end. Which really isn't much considering the changes my body made.
    Really depends on how your body reacts. If you lower your carbs I would definitely shoot for 1.5-2g of protein. I do use protein powders. Up to two shakes a day to help meet those goals.
    Diet is my weakness. Still learning a lot on it and struggle mentally staying strict. So someone else would be better to talk to about that lol

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
    I am 6'2". When I ran this I was 180lbs and 11-12% body fat. I finished at 190lbs and 8-9%. So like I said, the cycle was stellar. I wasn't strict on a diet and would say 2500-2700 calories on the higher end. Which really isn't much considering the changes my body made.
    Really depends on how your body reacts. If you lower your carbs I would definitely shoot for 1.5-2g of protein. I do use protein powders. Up to two shakes a day to help meet those goals.
    Diet is my weakness. Still learning a lot on it and struggle mentally staying strict. So someone else would be better to talk to about that lol

Cheers. I am unsure of whether a recomp should be done AT maintenance cals, or slightly above. Could you please clarify whether 2500-2700 calories was, at that point in time, your maintenance calories, or was it slightly above your maintenance?

Quote Originally Posted by killersoup1 View Post
    Cheers. I am unsure of whether a recomp should be done AT maintenance cals, or slightly above. Could you please clarify whether 2500-2700 calories was, at that point in time, your maintenance calories, or was it slightly above your maintenance?
    Lol yea sorry. At that time it was slightly above. Some days were closer to maintenance and some days had a surplus. I just wasn't choosy as to when my higher days were sometimes they were broken up and sometimes were ran several days in a row. As I said, if I could break that block to get a right diet, things would really change.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
    Lol yea sorry. At that time it was slightly above. Some days were closer to maintenance and some days had a surplus. I just wasn't choosy as to when my higher days were sometimes they were broken up and sometimes were ran several days in a row. As I said, if I could break that block to get a right diet, things would really change.

Thanks bro. Could you check out my recent thread entitled "Cut or Recomp need opinions"? Pretty pleasee. Your advice would be very much appreciated. Especially since you ran a recomp with LGD.