PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: sarm review by a hardgainer

Quote Originally Posted by HCKP View Post
    Constantly full. Hoping the MK will help with that because I will need to up my caloric intake soon. I drink Musclean by Metabolic Nutrition 3 times a day and it's good stuff but I'm bloated all the time which sucks. My 1st goal is to hit 165-170 and then trim the fat. Rinse and repeat.
    That's how I feel too. It has killed my appetite I'm trying to put on size but I'm getting tired of forcing down the food

that is odd bc most say they cant stop eating, lol I had about 2 weeks of hunger but then it subsided its like anything else even now I sometimes find myself just forcing food down cuz im not hungry just gotta do it

Really great work OP.. Diet is critical..but when you couple that with your current stack nothing can stop you. The nice thing about LGD is the gains are very keepable and solid. Keep it up bro!

Fucking awesome bro

Thanks for the support guys. Had a great workout this morning. Muscles still twitching...

mk677 incites extreme hunger for at least 3 weeks so i find it quite strange that anyone using it would not have that going on... check reviews everywhere... most are unable to stop eating...

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    mk677 incites extreme hunger for at least 3 weeks so i find it quite strange that anyone using it would not have that going on... check reviews everywhere... most are unable to stop eating...
    This is just my 3rd day with the MK. How quick will it kick in (the apetite)? I have noticed a bit more hunger but nothing extreme.

This is just my 3rd day with the MK. How quick will it kick in (the apetite)? I have noticed a bit more hunger but nothing extreme.

definitely within the first week of use...

Quick update 7/13...

Went on vacation for a week (6/25-7/3) where I couldn't stay on my normal routine (dropped 1-2 lbs) but everything has been back on track for the last week & a half. Weight is up to 160lbs. (14lbs in 6.5 weeks) Currently, I have no feelings of suppression, appetite is good even with all the protein shakes, sex drive is normal to above average. No side effects that I am aware of. So far I am really pleased with the results.

LGD - 44 days @ 10mg
    MK677 - 24days @ 25mg

My RAD140 should be in soon and I will begin taking once it arrives. I took the Cardarine a few times to try it out but stopped because it is part of my pct.

Quick update 7/13...

Went on vacation for a week (6/25-7/3) where I couldn't stay on my normal routine (dropped 1-2 lbs) but everything has been back on track for the last week & a half. Weight is up to 160lbs. (14lbs in 6.5 weeks) Currently, I have no feelings of suppression, appetite is good even with all the protein shakes, sex drive is normal to above average. No side effects that I am aware of. So far I am really pleased with the results.

LGD - 44 days @ 10mg
    MK677 - 24days @ 25mg

My RAD140 should be in soon and I will begin taking once it arrives. I took the Cardarine a few times to try it out but stopped because it is part of my pct.
    you can take the gw it isn't just for pct, you can use it for up to 16 weeks total a 2-3 week break then back on it is sweet shit