domestic-supply        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition        napsgear
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rad140 + DMZ

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    noone is going to recommend using an oral without test... thats the most ignorant thing you could ever do...
    Without quoting directly from your video and article, isn't RAD the safer alternative to test? Why would it not be a viable option? I've never pinned and didn't plan on it for at least a few more years hence my reasons for asking all the questions on how to use it instead of...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ChiroSauce View Post
    Without quoting directly from your video and article, isn't RAD the safer alternative to test? Why would it not be a viable option? I've never pinned and didn't plan on it for at least a few more years hence my reasons for asking all the questions on how to use it instead of...

No i said it was designed for that purpose but has not shown to be able to be substituted... if you are not going to pin then you should not use steroids

Quote Originally Posted by ChiroSauce View Post

You always need an actual test base with a steroid cycle bro. Rad gives testosterone like effects but is not a replacement for testosterone