domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Question about Cardarine and SR9009

Quote Originally Posted by stretch512 View Post
    I would like to chime in as I have been using SR9009 and I have dosed it: Split twice daily, split three ways daily and the best and most advisable (thank you Dylan) is 10ml four doses every 3 hours or so. This last method proved to me to be the one that works the very best. Thanks again Dylan I am enjoying this stuff - different from GW but I can tell you I am smashing speeds going up hill while whistling I been working on the rail road.
    Very good to know bro, as 10mg 4 times per day is pretty close to what I'm planning to do myself

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    yes it does
    So as an example with Stenabolic, if a surplus of calories are consumed what happens is that the fat is being burned off instead of being stored, because the metabolism is going really fast ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jtfit View Post
    So as an example with Stenabolic, if a surplus of calories are consumed what happens is that the fat is being burned off instead of being stored, because the metabolism is going really fast ?
    Obviously you would have much less damage if you were eating at a surplus while on SR9009. I wouldn't say that is a ticket to eat as much or whatever you want or anything like that. It's not a replacement for dieting in any way

Obviously in a caloric deficit its going to shine and it's just going to strip the fat right off of you.

Yeah I figured you wouldn't be able to just binge without any problems haha Thanks

But on another note, I really want to cut down but idk if I have the training or diet part down
    Right now I'm currently running
    20mg Cardarine and 30mg SR
    Weight: 135
    Height:5'7
    (I know I'm not a big guy but I want to cut down the bodyfat and then bulk up once I'm lean)
    Don't know BF% but I don't have clearly visible abs if that helps

Training:
    Weight Train 3 days a week
    Steady State Cardio 1 hour on non lifting days

Diet:
    Typically I eat 1500 calories per day and for the most part I do but other days I go over and am in a surplus but Im trying to be more consistent lately
    Macros: 100p 180c 40f

Any helpful tips/insight/suggestions that I can do to reach my goals?
    Critiques are welcome I'm just trying to achieve my goals and finally become lean like I've always wanted.

Yeah I figured you wouldn't be able to just binge without any problems haha Thanks

But on another note, I really want to cut down but idk if I have the training or diet part down
    Right now I'm currently running
    20mg Cardarine and 30mg SR
    Weight: 135
    Height:5'7
    (I know I'm not a big guy but I want to cut down the bodyfat and then bulk up once I'm lean)
    Don't know BF% but I don't have clearly visible abs if that helps

Training:
    Weight Train 3 days a week
    Steady State Cardio 1 hour on non lifting days

Diet:
    Typically I eat 1500 calories per day and for the most part I do but other days I go over and am in a surplus but Im trying to be more consistent lately
    Macros: 100p 180c 40f

Any helpful tips/insight/suggestions that I can do to reach my goals?
    Critiques are welcome I'm just trying to achieve my goals and finally become lean like I've always wanted.
    at 1500 calories, you may be under eating and slowing your metabolism... thats next to nothing... what is your current maintenance?

It believe it is around 1800 calories, do you think i should raise my cutting calories?

It believe it is around 1800 calories, do you think i should raise my cutting calories?
    Please check out my diet thread. That should give you a good guideline to go by for a diet plan

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroi...01-a-3314.html

Whoa Rick! Thanks for posting the nutrition thread! Perfect reference for people coming in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by stretch512 View Post
    Whoa Rick! Thanks for posting the nutrition thread! Perfect reference for people coming in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks bro. It's definitely a good resource for those that could use a little help and guidance with diet

well if your maintenance is 1800 then no, 1500 is where you should be... thats crazy low for maintenance but at your current size i guess it makes sense but 135 is already so small bro... how low are you trying to get ?