domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Physique Photos + massive SARMSX stack - What should I do with my body?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesdaniels View Post
    Sounds good guys! I will go with 150 calories below maintenance at the start. I lost weight a lot more quickly than i had hoped the last 10 days or so due to very low appetite. went from around 80.7 to 78.3. Would it be a good idea for me to bump up calories to just above maintenance for a few days to bump the numbers up slightly?
    And what & why would you bump them up, if you are lowering your cals.

Quote Originally Posted by svanimost View Post
    And what & why would you bump them up, if you are lowering your cals.
    As a means of compensating slightly for eating a bit too little the previous week? I don't know. Not a good idea?

No need to jump the cals up when your just going to put put yourself in deficit again. Just adjust to your goals. Use it as an advantage..

Quote Originally Posted by svanimost View Post
    No need to jump the cals up when your just going to put put yourself in deficit again. Just adjust to your goals. Use it as an advantage..
    Okay thanks.

One more question for you guys. If I were to bump up my calories to maintenance mid-cycle (6 weeks in), what sort of body transformation effects could this have?

Six weeks is probably about the time your SARMS will be just beginning to shine. So it really depends how your body reacts, that's a question you'll need to figure when that time comes. Everybody reacts differently.

Understand going below maintenance will help your overall look, however know that although good things will happen in 12 weeks, it wont be dramatic imo. I always set aside 6 months for myself to initially begin to see visible change in my physique. By that time what I have implemented has become 2nd nature and can be continued on for a longer period of time. I've given myself 1 year to transform myself into a bigger, more physically dense version of myself and the hardest part for me often times is forcing meals due to the rigors of my self inflicted schedule.
    Last edited by 44YOGearHead; 06-08-2017 at 05:46 AM.

To be perfectly honest guys, I am still struggling in deciding what to d

I am still a bit undecided guys... I spent a lot on this and I feel as though maybe that money is better spent on speeding up muscle gain as opposed to shedding fat? At the end of the day muscle gain is the harder task for me at least. So what would you guys think about 100 to 200 cals above maintenance?

A bit lost here as I dont think all this money should be spent on just cutting fat with little muscle gain. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesdaniels View Post
    I am still a bit undecided guys... I spent a lot on this and I feel as though maybe that money is better spent on speeding up muscle gain as opposed to shedding fat? At the end of the day muscle gain is the harder task for me at least. So what would you guys think about 100 to 200 cals above maintenance?

A bit lost here as I dont think all this money should be spent on just cutting fat with little muscle gain. What do you think?
    You can lose fat alone by going rad/s4/sr/gw, heck you can even just do SR/gw, up it alittle with ostarine.

If you are gonna go big, do a clean bulk, massive stack (at least lgd/rad/s4/gw) then start a cut next cycle.

Thats what I did.