PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: How to properly dose S4... The Dylan Gemelli Method

I thought that too. But my roommate ordered from the same place but with another product and has worked great for him. Should I cut back on the dosing for a while or should I try and find a better source?

Quote Originally Posted by C_stew15 View Post
    I thought that too. But my roommate ordered from the same place but with another product and has worked great for him. Should I cut back on the dosing for a while or should I try and find a better source?
    you need a better source

Okay. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by C_stew15 View Post
    Okay. Thank you
    no problem

Bumping for those that need to review Dylan's S4 protocol.

Sup! Thanks @cbbram for pointing me to correct direction ...

Anyways, wanted to make sure if there is any benefit to also pyramid down? Didn't go over 50mg dose earlier so wasn't relevant in my previous cycles.
    Since you didn't mention anything about going down before cycle ends, I suppose there isn't. But you know, always better be safe than sorry

Thanks!
    Also, glad to see all is still good & running. Been a while since my last visit!

Quote Originally Posted by sdfa View Post
    Sup! Thanks @cbbram for pointing me to correct direction ...

Anyways, wanted to make sure if there is any benefit to also pyramid down? Didn't go over 50mg dose earlier so wasn't relevant in my previous cycles.
    Since you didn't mention anything about going down before cycle ends, I suppose there isn't. But you know, always better be safe than sorry

Thanks!
    Also, glad to see all is still good & running. Been a while since my last visit!
    There is no reason to taper down. That would be a waste compared to running an effective dosage for until the end.

You taper up to let your body acclimate to the compound and allow you to assess sides as dosage increases

Loving this thread...I'm currently running 25 mg Mk2866 and 60mg s4 (split in 2 doses). I've been at this for just over 6 weeks and seeing great results for an old boy.
    The s4 sides are very minimal and are only noticeable when Im tired. Very slight yellow tint at night and my eyes are a little slow to adjust to darkness. Nothing dangerous or concerning like I read on other forums.
    I want to try to up my dosage of s4 but my supplier only offers their products in capsules. The s4 is packaged in 30 mg doses so it may be hard to accurately dose an additional 10 mg to test tolerance. I suppose I could always break open a capsule and split the powder but that seems like a pain in the butt.
    My question is two parts....
    1) is it unnecessarily reckless to try to jump from 60 to 90 mg of s4 after running it virtually side free for 6 weeks?
    2) if I up my dosage and find the sides to be unbearable, can I taper it back down and expect the sides to lighten up?

Just typing this, I feel like I'm being lazy about splitting the capsules and following the proper dosing protocol. Anyway, I'm open to suggestions from those who are in the know.

Ok... so upon further investigation, its quite simple to spit the dose in half with these capsules. So now I'm up to 75mg per day. We'll see how this goes and I'll report back if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    when you train is of no significance when dosing... take your first dose at 25 mg in the morning and then 4-6 hours later take your other dose... the only one you should take 30 minutes prior to training is gw...
    Currently in the first week of my cycle with S4 and GW. This post confused me, cus I thought since GW has a 24 hour half life or whatever you should take it in the morning, and it’s the S4 you want to split in two, 4-6 hours apart with one of them being 30 minutes before your workout.

Also, when I progress to the next higher dosage after two weeks, should it still all be split into two dosages? For example. With 25mg tabs, would you split one in half to do 75mg per day, or do 3 doses each day split 4-6 hours apart?
    Last edited by Pilot22; 02-14-2019 at 03:40 AM.