PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How to properly dose S4... The Dylan Gemelli Method

Re: How to properly dose S4... The Dylan Gemelli Method

Quote Originally Posted by jjfingers
    Optimal dose timing question. With the half life of four hours and the best approach being a split dose, what is the best timing? 30 minutes prior to training then 4 hours later?

when you train is of no significance when dosing... take your first dose at 25 mg in the morning and then 4-6 hours later take your other dose... the only one you should take 30 minutes prior to training is gw...

I've been hearing nothing but great reviews from all the sarms products, I really need to get my hands on a small stack to get the ball rolling, lately I've been getting really tired when I get out of the gym my energy level is going down fast I've been having a lot of off days where I can't push myself harder like before...

changing my life around one day at a time!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel
    I've been hearing nothing but great reviews from all the sarms products, I really need to get my hands on a small stack to get the ball rolling, lately I've been getting really tired when I get out of the gym my energy level is going down fast I've been having a lot of off days where I can't push myself harder like before...

I'm sure you,would love the effects of sarms, Angel. They fit perfect with your goals. Especially GW which will help speed up your fat loss, give you nice clean stim-free energy, and improve cardiovascular endurance

Re: RE: Re: How to properly dose S4... The Dylan Gemelli Method

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock
    Quote Originally Posted by "Angel"

I'm sure you,would love the effects of sarms, Angel. They fit perfect with your goals. Especially GW which will help speed up your fat loss, give you nice clean stim-free energy, and improve cardiovascular endurance
    Rick which was the one that help with the arthritis ? I remember reading something like that, that it helps in that areas as well my knees have been taking a beating, and I really don't want cortisone injections any more..

Rick which was the one that help with the arthritis ? I remember reading something like that, that it helps in that areas as well my knees have been taking a beating, and I really don't want cortisone injections any more..

MK-2866 is best known for healing but for that type of severity, you would want to stack MK and LGD for the highest amounts of healing... for your energy levels and strength, you would absolutely want gw and s4... the super stack would be extremely ideal...

Both LGD and MK-2866 will help you with healing, on top of their muscle gain, strength, and fat loss abilities

S4 and GW are both perfect for fat loss, energy, and strength

So, as Dylan said, the sarms super stack is the one that you would want, which utilizes the benefits of all 4 sarms together on one very powerful stack

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: How to properly dose S4... The Dylan Gemelli Method

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli
    Quote Originally Posted by "RickRock"

MK-2866 is best known for healing but for that type of severity, you would want to stack MK and LGD for the highest amounts of healing... for your energy levels and strength, you would absolutely want gw and s4... the super stack would be extremely ideal...
    Thanks DG can't wait to get my hands on some!

Both LGD and MK-2866 will help you with healing, on top of their muscle gain, strength, and fat loss abilities

So, as Dylan said, the sarms super stack is the one that you would want, which utilizes the benefits of all 4 sarms together on one very powerful stack
    Thanks Rick, slowly but surely!, I'm trying to get all the things I need to do a 8 or 12 week cycle, I know you guys have some good products as well and I want to be prepared, so be ready in the near future, I will be picking your brain asking questions lol

Thanks Rick, slowly but surely!, I'm trying to get all the things I need to do a 8 or 12 week cycle, I know you guys have some good products as well and I want to be prepared, so be ready in the near future, I will be picking your brain asking questions lol

do 12wks. you will want to keep going at the 8wk mark. it really takes 2.5wks to get your body going with the sarms (anabolics) and then your just getting into the groove at 8wks. stopping there is okay, but lots more gains/BF loss is to be had with going 4 more wks.

i would really think about that. its not going to make pct much harder because you are using sarms instead of tes/var/mast/winny/etc/etc. supression is nearly as bad.

GL

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827

do 12wks. you will want to keep going at the 8wk mark. it really takes 2.5wks to get your body going with the sarms (anabolics) and then your just getting into the groove at 8wks. stopping there is okay, but lots more gains/BF loss is to be had with going 4 more wks.

i would really think about that. its not going to make pct much harder because you are using sarms instead of tes/var/mast/winny/etc/etc. supression is nearly as bad.

GL
    wait, suppression is nearly as bad as compared to the list of items (assume those are true gear?)? did I just read that right?

holy crap! can one of the admins chime in and talk me off the shelf here?