PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: First post, in a bad situation

There would be no reason for me to take anything else, just trying to get past this and continue with my life. If you don't want to give advise, I understand and respect that. How long would a cold turkey shutdown and recovery take? Im on summer vacation and am willing to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by John46 View Post
    I don't think thats a good alternative by any means. I was introduced to it by an employee that was trying to push it on me for helping me with my shoulder injury. Sadly I know that they push this stuff out like crazy to the local college guys and I did actually believe it was LGD. I made a huge mistake, and I want to recover/learn form this as much as possible.
    PM Dylan for recommendations for what to take from this site: https://www.sarmsx.com/
    You're still too young IMO.

I dont' want to take any of that stuff, I just want a simple PCT, would DAA and other natural test boosters work?

And next time hopefully you'll be 25 years old with plenty of genuine knowledge to base your cycles on versus listening to your co worker bro. Learn to love lifting naturally before you graduate to enhancement. It's a progression man. DAA is shit... btw

I dont' want to take any of that stuff, I just want a simple PCT, would DAA and other natural test boosters work?
    PM Rick Rock or just check back soon, he is always on here

Go to SARMSX.com and purchase clomid.

Clomid 50/25/25/25

Bro just get some clomid from Sarmsx and you'll be fine. Take 50mg a day for one week then 25mg a day for 3 more weeks and then stop. You'll be just fine.

Phurious Pharma Rep
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by 44YOGearHead View Post
    lol.... replace the word steroids w/ prohormones. Watch this with a sense of humor. At 18 and a couple of weeks into a cycle of bullshit consider yourself lucky. You'll be okay once that shit exits your system. You're too young in the first place, but you're gonna keep trying to get fast jacked I know... cuz at 18 you're lazy and hard work and years of lifting to see results you keep forever are asking too much of you guys... here is your alternative and sadly you'll probably think it makes sense.

https://youtu.be/8DWS8uzr1dE
    What is this video called? Volume doesn't work on the forum for me

There would be no reason for me to take anything else, just trying to get past this and continue with my life. If you don't want to give advise, I understand and respect that. How long would a cold turkey shutdown and recovery take? Im on summer vacation and am willing to do that.
    I think that's a good plan bud. A pct sounds like what you need right now.

Go to www.sarmsx.com and get some liquid clomid run it 50/25/25/25. That is 50mg per day the first week, then 25mg per day the next 3 weeks.

. Also get some GW there as well and run that at 20mg per day 30 minutes before workout.

If you have the means, some bloodwork would be a very good idea to see where all your levels and everything is

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    What is this video called? Volume doesn't work on the forum for me
    I have the same problem when trying to view from the app. Volume works fine from the whole site

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)