domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Different levels in vials question

I would say to worry way more for the quality rather than how full they are

Have u weighed each individual vial yet I mean let?s just be certain ! Hahaha I?m jk man if I say it?s a good source then it should be fine but looks like an underground lab and they can?t be held to any standard know what j in mean hand writing in the label is a little sketchy for me to

Quote Originally Posted by RUCingdsgainz View Post
    Have u weighed each individual vial yet I mean let?s just be certain ! Hahaha I?m jk man if I say it?s a good source then it should be fine but looks like an underground lab and they can?t be held to any standard know what j in mean hand writing in the label is a little sketchy for me to
    Same like I get it its the quality that matters but man a hand written label that looks like a 5 year old wrote it with a sharpie is kinda sketchy.

If you know the source has quality gear then just fuck it and pin it I wouldnt worry. Id worry if I were buying pharm products and they were off but UGL you get what you get.

Quote Originally Posted by awm View Post
    Same like I get it its the quality that matters but man a hand written label that looks like a 5 year old wrote it with a sharpie is kinda sketchy.

If you know the source has quality gear then just fuck it and pin it I wouldnt worry. Id worry if I were buying pharm products and they were off but UGL you get what you get.

I came to that conclusion. I just am the type of person who hates potentially getting shorted. I understand what your saying though.

Quote Originally Posted by toocoolforschool View Post
    I came to that conclusion. I just am the type of person who hates potentially getting shorted. I understand what your saying though.
    No I hear you and I 100% get it its just tough with UGL there are no standards like I know people over the years that have gotten gear that is underdosed, gear that is overdosed, when looking at orals they have bought a pack that is supposed to have 50 tabs for instance and gotten 58 as well as 47.

I usually stick with more main stream larger UGLs or go pharma but its pricey and to be honest if you have a good UGL source the differences are minimal but cost savings can be substantial.

Let us know though how the gear is!

I don't really pay much attention. I throw them in my stash and use them later. I definitely don't line them up to see if there's half a cc missing. Now if half the vial is gone I would wonder if it leaked out or something.