PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: Diet and Nutrition basics 101

Quote Originally Posted by bel3303 View Post
    I keep coming back to this year after year, what a perfect guidline!
    I'm glad you find it helpful bro! I appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by mister_jedi View Post
    You’re a golden god broseph. Thanks for the post!
    Glad to help bro

Wow this was a great read. Just what I needed. Thanks bro for taking the time to write this.πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

What a f***ing good post!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crls View Post
    What a f***ing good post!!!!!!
    Thanks brother

I am also what gives bodybuilders a bigger and fuller look, when glycogen stores are at their maximum capacity in the body

This is so informative I would love to share this with my friends. these are so easy health tips. awesome.

thanks for the interesting guide.
    actually it took me sometime to figure out the most suitable diet. counting how much nutrients i might need based on me daily routine can became trivial, but it is a must.
    at first i wanted to get all my nutrients from real food, but now time from time I do take supplements. but just to meet my reference daily intake.
    for now I take whey and shilajit (shilajit isn't well know but it fights fatigue, more interesting facts are here at https://purblack.com/what-is-shilajit-resin/) supplements. feel and look pretty good.

eating an eating regimen wealthy in regular nourishments like organic product, vegetables, entire grains, and fish — with less red and handled meat and refined grains — diminished the probability of ED High-fat eating regimens can prompt blockages in the coronary conduits, and abatement the size of the iliac and different veins providing blood stream to your penis.
    But generic ed Zhewitra 20 pills cure erectile dysfunction.

This is a dope diet tutorial! I hope everyone takes this advice, cheers!