domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cycle help

Quote Originally Posted by awm View Post
    Huh posted twice and says mods have to approve? P0N any idea why?
    Forum security software it's nothing personal. I approve these all day so no need to post twice.

there is a very strong spam filter on the site and it randomly flags posts.. it has nothing to do with anyone personally... sometimes it does it to vpn ip's it recognizes as spam etc... its just to keep control on the site... the bigger the site and more people on it, the need for the security gets larger, obviously... there's not a lot i can do about that but thats why we have good mods to be looking for this

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbang1 View Post
    Thanks a lot for the advice. Do you think the liver protection is adequate. Also i am having the same problem @awm with posting.
    I would run either dylans product organst or n2guard by n2buildmuscle. Both are very similar and quality supplements so I would run with them as they dont just protect your liver they help total body protection.

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    there is a very strong spam filter on the site and it randomly flags posts.. it has nothing to do with anyone personally... sometimes it does it to vpn ip's it recognizes as spam etc... its just to keep control on the site... the bigger the site and more people on it, the need for the security gets larger, obviously... there's not a lot i can do about that but thats why we have good mods to be looking for this
    Cool thanks guys wasnt sure if it was key word based or anything like that where it would need approval but either way thats cool will make sure not to double post!

no problem bro

Quote Originally Posted by awm View Post
    Huh posted twice and says mods have to approve? P0N any idea why?
    There is some crazy word filters that sometimes trigger, although not sure which one in this case.

hi...

For preserving muscle with a daily 500 calorie deficit, is the dose sufficient?

Please confirm...

Quote Originally Posted by amit View Post
    hi...

For preserving muscle with a daily 500 calorie deficit, is the dose sufficient?

Please confirm...
    Again you run a cycle based upon what you are looking to achieve.

I wouldnt base it on caloric intake/deficit. Yes AAS should help maintain muscle while in a deficit. The doses above are reasonable and if focus is on cutting with minimal sides then 350mg/week test, 50mg/day of anavar, and 50mg/day of proviron seems like a reasonable stack.

Dont fall into the mindset where more is better. If you are working out extremely hard and eating in a deficit then you are stressing your body. Adding in an AAS cycle that is also stressing your body and you can see where this is headed. Just adding more gear doesnt mean you save more muscle necessarily.

JMO.