puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bulk cycle questions

Quote Originally Posted by joonp View Post
    If ur not gaining size ur not eating right. It doeant matter how much aas you use you wont gain without the proper nutrition. You dont make muscle out of aas. You make it out of protein. Youre pretty small with almost no base. You want to use deca and dbol so youll blow up with a lot of water but as soon as you come off youre gonna lose all most all of it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Bump this. OP; whats your nutrition look like? Have you ever run a cycle before? How long have you been training?
    Last edited by EZ_E; 10-13-2018 at 03:29 AM.
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

https://www.dganutrition.com

Quote Originally Posted by EZ_E View Post
    Bump this. OP; whats your nutrition look like? Have you ever run a cycle before? How long have you been training?
    Training for two years consistently 5 days a week as for my diet this has been my routine for the past year.

Breakfast: 4 eggs 2 bacon 1 cup oatmeal
    Snack: turkey burger patty
    Lunch 1 cup rice 1 chicken Breast
    Snack: pbnj and protein shake
    Dinner: chicken or tilapia 1 cup rice and mixed veggies

Quote Originally Posted by Mcrane07 View Post
    Training for two years consistently 5 days a week as for my diet this has been my routine for the past year.

Breakfast: 4 eggs 2 bacon 1 cup oatmeal
    Snack: turkey burger patty
    Lunch 1 cup rice 1 chicken Breast
    Snack: pbnj and protein shake
    Dinner: chicken or tilapia 1 cup rice and mixed veggies
    I’ve ran test and eq before and saw a noticeable change in recomp my profile pic was the results of my cycle I had ran.

Bro you need to eat that x 3. That's like a precontest diet for someone cutting down for a show. There's a ton of videos on YouTube about eating to be a bodybuilder and the amount of food it takes. You WILL NOT GROW SIGNIFICANTLY on any amount of AAS WITHOUT FOOD.

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

not to mention 2 years is NOTHING in terms of using steroids bro... you need to train a lot long with consistency than 2 years... you have not come even close to getting where you can on your own without steroids... and yes, your diet definitely needs work

Yeah man, you need to get that diet down. You are under eating big time. Until you can reach a sufficient natural base, steroids shouldn't even be a consideration

Got a bump what's been said about the diet and the training. You need to train longer before considering juice and definitely increase your caloric intake.

You also need to be more consistent with your measurements. One chicken breast or a turkey burger patty doesn't give you an exact amount. My suggestion would be to start with measurements in ounces and assess where that gets you. Then you can adjust the amount of ounces you're eating based on your progress.
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

https://www.dganutrition.com