Well ok.
    Maybe I am completely off base.
    I am 6’ tall
    190 lb
    Lean build with not much muscle.
    I am 10 -11 Percent fat (20 lbs)
    100 lb muscle
    Something is making up the other 70 lbs
    I’m not sure how your other something could only be 6 lbs.
    Help me out guys what am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder View Post
    Well ok.
    Maybe I am completely off base.
    I am 6’ tall
    190 lb
    Lean build with not much muscle.
    I am 10 -11 Percent fat (20 lbs)
    100 lb muscle
    Something is making up the other 70 lbs
    I’m not sure how your other something could only be 6 lbs.
    Help me out guys what am I missing?
    Don't know man

I believe he is going off of a foot bio impedance scale as he mentioned early on so more than likely the numbers are not accurate. Either way, going back to my previous post - foundation is everything. Similar principals of growth apply as if you were not on gear. Gear only enhances whats already in place. If you’re not getting results from 500mg of test, and you have to ask what’s wrong, you need to look at your foundation - nutrition and training.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxxPursuit View Post
    I believe he is going off of a foot bio impedance scale as he mentioned early on so more than likely the numbers are not accurate. Either way, going back to my previous post - foundation is everything. Similar principals of growth apply as if you were not on gear. Gear only enhances whats already in place. If you’re not getting results from 500mg of test, and you have to ask what’s wrong, you need to look at your foundation - nutrition and training.
    Ok, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by MaxxPursuit View Post
    190 at 11%, 100 lb skeletal muscle mass, 6’, and low muscle mass don’t add up. 100 is a lot. 70 of everything else is low for 6’.
    I’d say 80 lbs of everything else, 18% body fat (~34 lbs of fat), 76 lbs of skeletal muscle mass. That’s much closer to someone who’s not a couch potato but also hasn’t consistently lifted or dialed in nutrition.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    190 at 11%, 100 lb skeletal muscle mass, 6’, and low muscle mass don’t add up. 100 is a lot. 70 of everything else is low for 6’.
    I’d say 80 lbs of everything else, 18% body fat (~34 lbs of fat), 76 lbs of skeletal muscle mass. That’s much closer to someone who’s not a couch potato but also hasn’t consistently lifted or dialed in nutrition.
    I don't think he is talking about Slyder

Quote Originally Posted by Luke202 View Post
    I'm not man, I weight 130 and for my height I look good. I even have body fat over my abs . I have 110lbs of muscle on me but hopefully I can bur on more
    Lean body mass isn’t muscle. It’s non fat mass, which includes everything but fat. Bones, organs, hair, blood, etc. Your skeletal muscle mass is a lot lower, possibly 40 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Lean body mass isn’t muscle. It’s non fat mass, which includes everything but fat. Bones, organs, hair, blood, etc. Your skeletal muscle mass is a lot lower, possibly 40 lbs.
    You know the guy that is 6" tall is not me right

Obviously.

You aren’t 190 either.