domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 44 Year Old - First Cycle Looking for Advice

Wow. That's awesome. How did your BF% manage during that cycle? Did you just up your calories by about 500 cal/day to get the gains?

Oh, one other thing, if you think you have low T, you should take clomid during the cycle as a t boost ( Also take tongkat Ali). I have to, not because of initial low t, but on any cycle I get severely suppressed. And this cycle is about as suppressive as it gets. If you wait, it'll take about 2 weeks for the clomid to kick in.

Will be taking tongkat Ali for sure. Not sure if I will do clomid during or not. Will watch my t-count. Still waiting on blood test results.

you do not need clomid on cycle at all... tongkat ali will be fine... jp just reacts in a different way than most... definitely get your bloodwork, pre, mid and post cycle... you are going to love the stack bro... sarms gains are very very retainable... extremely clean and easy recovery...

Great! I will just use the Clomid and GW for post-cycle. Ordered everything yesterday...hoping to have it by Friday .

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode45 View Post
    Great! I will just use the Clomid and GW for post-cycle. Ordered everything yesterday...hoping to have it by Friday .
    very nice brother! keep us updated on your results!

Granted I do get hit worse, but I was getting hit from 600> 300 and lower(like 116)). And that was still while taking tongkat ali. Once I got back on clomid, I was back to around 300.

If you are starting from low t levels, suppression is gonna hit worse percentage wise.

So you can either roll the dice, or be preemptive. But if you are already starting potentially from low t, I'd reconsider.

Thanks. I'm still waiting on my tests...I will post results once I have them. Then I will definitely get checked every 4 weeks or so to see where I'm at throughout the cycle.

Kewl, my biggest concern is your precycle bloods. so pls do post them.

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode45 View Post
    Thanks. I'm still waiting on my tests...I will post results once I have them. Then I will definitely get checked every 4 weeks or so to see where I'm at throughout the cycle.
    That would certainly be helpful. I'm curious to see how those bloods look and also curious to see how this stack treats you bud. Keep us updated!