PSL        esarms.com        ULTIMA Pharmaceutical
bannednutrition.com
samson
PSL        pharmalady
Steroidify.comroidvisor
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Robolics Domestic Source

Test Cyp, with the standard 2 pins/week of 200mg.
    Once I introduce NPP, I'll switch the test schedule to 100mg EOD (since NPP requires EOD); EOD = more stable blood level

How do you find out when Robo has sales?

Quote Originally Posted by Ericz75 View Post
    He or one of the reps post about it

Quote Originally Posted by Ericz75 View Post
    Right now, if you order $1000.00 worth of gear and use bitcoin you can take 30% off your whole order...

Iíve been in and out due to medical issues. Broke my leg and a few cracked ribs from a drunk driver T-bone. Sadly, not heavy squats. Now Iím all healed up and ready to get it! Waiting on mine ...... no doubt robo is fire from the rave reviews over the years!

Thanks, Robo

Glad to hear you are better and ready to challenge yourself. Keep form over weights during progressive overload in order to help ensure all the joints and tendons have time to acclimate, and keep us posted.

You've got this...

Any chance you guys take western union or money gram online payments?

Bitcoin or cim only...

Quote Originally Posted by Buddhabuilder View Post
    Glad to hear you are better and ready to challenge yourself. Keep form over weights during progressive overload in order to help ensure all the joints and tendons have time to acclimate, and keep us posted.

You've got this...
    Will do, brother.....Thanks for the big ups. Ive gained about 25 lbs but with a strict diet and hitting the iron with the Missus, I'll be back to almost 100% within 8-12 months. Squats are out of the question now ... (maybe light weight hack squats). As much as i loved BB squats, at my young age of 57, its probably better to back off a tad. My knees were already singing a couple of years ago...lol... its all good tho
    Last edited by Ol.DirtyBastard; 11-18-2019 at 01:28 AM.

We are on this journey together...