esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
US-DOMESTICSUPPLY.WS        samson
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady
Steroidify.comroidvisor
OS Gear
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need some help with my first cycle.

Ok so I'm two weeks in to running 300mgs a week of test e. Im pinning Monday's and Fridays and have seen improvements in drive and strength. I have noticed some fluff around my mid section. My question is should I run some winstrol in this cycle to reduce the water retention? I am also currently about 10 days from finishing a LGD cycle I started prior to the test cycle. Any feed back and recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxxPursuit View Post
    Welcome brother. That is a great layout for a first cycle. Trust me, with your receptors fresh, 250mg a week will yeild fantastic results. You definitely do not need a gram of aas on your first cycle, and you don't want to be running high doses of multiple compounds like what your friend recommended when you're not yet certain how you'll react to test alone. I'm a big fan of conservative dosages and really think especially for a first cycle, that's exactly what you want. Lower dose means less sides as well so you can enjoy all the gains without the negatives. If you have any questions, let me know, we're here to help bud.

Sent from my SM-G900P
    What is the full name for hcg? And when purchasing this is there something to look out for?

Quote Originally Posted by NY ROBO View Post
    Human chorionic gonadotropin
    Nailed it. When ordering, just make sure you trust your source. A few of the sponsers on this board carry it.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Theloanfunder View Post
    Ok so I'm two weeks in to running 300mgs a week of test e. Im pinning Monday's and Fridays and have seen improvements in drive and strength. I have noticed some fluff around my mid section. My question is should I run some winstrol in this cycle to reduce the water retention? I am also currently about 10 days from finishing a LGD cycle I started prior to the test cycle. Any feed back and recommendations will be greatly appreciated.
    Water retention can be controlled with your aromasin dose. That isn't what Winstrol is for

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Quote Originally Posted by MaxxPursuit View Post
    Nailed it. When ordering, just make sure you trust your source. A few of the sponsers on this board carry it.

Phurious Pharma Rep
    I've been recommended some sarms. But I would prefer the actual pill version. Any recommendations on a reliable source I can order online?

Quote Originally Posted by Theloanfunder View Post
    I've been recommended some sarms. But I would prefer the actual pill version. Any recommendations on a reliable source I can order online?
    Are you talking about sarms in pill/capsule form? Understand that sarms are only bioavailable as suspended in alcohol so if someone is advertising sarms in a capsule, its most likely not what they claim. My advice, stay away from "sarms" in pill form. Your best bet is sarmsx.

Phurious Pharma Rep

The simple test 250 layout was absolutely the best starter cycle. Why blow it?

is the HCG really needed?

Quote Originally Posted by fatmatic View Post
    is the HCG really needed?
    It's not.

Messes with estrogen with the pay off of making your nuts bigger but they deflate again when on cycle.