napsgear
samson
steroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticals        pharmalady        osgear
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My prep with EUP/Peak Performance

Looking great brother! Almost there!!

Just some of the stuff we’ll be incorporating soon to make me look even harder and more grainy. Changes are happening daily now.

Another successful landing of the order today. That will help finish up the prep and get me all ready for stage. Super gear has arrived !!

Quote Originally Posted by Biglexi View Post

Another successful landing of the order today. That will help finish up the prep and get me all ready for stage. Super gear has arrived !!
    That's a a sweet looking bunch right there!!

What up guys!!! 3 weeks out from the first show!! Things are getting tighter and tighter. On top of that my weight is going up back up to 250 so we are growing bf into the show. Very excited to see how this is going turn out. At this point this will be my best look ever. Can’t thank IWGF enough for all his support and all first class supplements. Stuff is unreal !!! If you had any doubts just look at the progress and just wait this shot ain’t done yet. I’ll be conditioned as fuck. Today and tomorrow I have two high carbs day no cardio before we make a final push !!! Very very happy with what’s going on.

Looking awesome Big Legi! That EUP/Peak performance gear is treating you nice. Bring it home bro!

Getting tighter and tighter. Not changing a god dam thing!!! 247 this morning!!! Pix are not really doing it justice. Two more weeks to go till the first show. I can’t tell you how happy I am with EU and PP. !!!! Gear is !!! Potent and as real as it gets!! On top of that smooth and so easy to pin now!!! Extremely happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Biglexi View Post

Getting tighter and tighter. Not changing a god dam thing!!! 247 this morning!!! Pix are not really doing it justice. Two more weeks to go till the first show. I can’t tell you how happy I am with EU and PP. !!!! Gear is !!! Potent and as real as it gets!! On top of that smooth and so easy to pin now!!! Extremely happy with it.
    Looking great bud! I agree with you on the gear. Smooth as butter, yet potent as it gets!!

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Looking great bud! I agree with you on the gear. Smooth as butter, yet potent as it gets!!
    Rick seriously it’s stupid strong!!! Never used so little gear in my prep before and yet got even better results !!

by your pictures looks like our gear works well huh?

wowzers you are huge