samson
steroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticals        pharmalady        osgear
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: IWGF source

No Primo????

Quote Originally Posted by 44YOGearHead View Post
    Looking good bro. Only constructive criticism I could possibly make is adding a little more mass to the upper quads and lower pecs. You've got a really good frame and overall look, but the minor details stand out because you are 280 plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Totally agree with u bud!!! Legs don't grow on my that easily. It's hard work. And yes upper pecks need work very much aware of it. It's one of the focal points for me that's for sure. But thank you !!

Progress pix from this morning. Continue to lean out slowly but nicely. Weight at 123. They have to be careful not to come to hard. It's all about the shape. Gear is definitely working great. Three more weeks actually not even and we'll see where she belongs. It's been a good prep with many obstacles but we managed. Could always depend on my man here IWGF. Definitely made it much easier for us

Quote Originally Posted by DT97 View Post
    No Primo????
    Lol!!! No primo!! We pulled that some time ago. U r a primo guy that's for sure !!!!

Bro... the cost of your wife's bikinis could easily cover gear costs for a killer cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by 44YOGearHead View Post
    Bro... the cost of your wife's bikinis could easily cover gear costs for a killer cycle.

Lol!!!!! U would be surprised it wasn't that bad at all. But custom made stuff if off the charts !!!!

Man! She looks dynamite. That's what hard work does. There is no doubt that she is 110% committed. Good work man. Give props to the wife and thank her for her support.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

You both look great . Definitely like the pictures I wouldn't mind seeing more of that here.

Sharing the same goals with you two training hard makesworkouts more competitive and worth while. You both are supporting one another, my applause. Keep killing it

Ok brothers !!!! We are week out from national level stage !! First time around I think she looks great!!! At this point she is 121 so dropped 11 pounds. She kept the size and is even more conditioned then she was last year. Presentation is ridiculously good. She had a chance to work with top 5 figure competitor in the world and that made amazing difference. As a matter of fact they are post tonight for the last time via skype. Supplements wise she ran the lowest possible doses and she looks even better and harder then last year. IWGF really helped us out with good quality stuff there is no question about it but if you think that is the magic pill think again!!!! Hard hard work!! I'm so proud of her. She did not cheat once in this while prep and her coach was awesome. Let's hope it will all pay off if not we won't be sorry for one second. She improved from last year even more so it's a work in progress