bannednutrition.com
US-DOMESTICSUPPLY.WS        samson
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady
Steroidify.comroidvisor
OS Gear
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Insomnia

Quote Originally Posted by Dorin76 View Post
    Only thing to advise you to do without know full stats is try taking 450 to 1500 mg of Valerian Root (Where diazepam, a tranquiliser comes from) about 1 to 2 hours before you are ready to sleep!
    Hmm. I've been a lifelong sufferer of insomnia and have heard countless remedies, but never valerian root. I'll have to give that a shot! My friends all swear by melatonin, but I tried it and it did nothing for me.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SwollPatrol View Post
    Hmm. I've been a lifelong sufferer of insomnia and have heard countless remedies, but never valerian root. I'll have to give that a shot! My friends all swear by melatonin, but I tried it and it did nothing for me.

Thanks!

How much melatonin were you taking?

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
    How much melatonin were you taking?
    5 - 10 mg's, if I recall. I was told that would be enough but apparently it wasn't. Perhaps I didn't give it long enough to kick in as I've heard it can take a week or two to start working. Not sure if there's any truth to that, though. My roommate swears you have to take it consistently for at least a week, while a buddy of mine pops 10 mg's whenever he's having trouble sleeping and it knocks him right out.
    Last edited by SwollPatrol; 02-06-2017 at 05:14 PM.

Dorin76

Thanks!

Welcome! Just remember, it not immediate reactive! There is 5 to 7 day onset and is fully kivked in 10 to 14 days later! Nice thing is about Valerian is it is what Valium cones from,BUT you do not have the effect of drug hangover, feeling like you eake, but in still a bit of stupor? That does not happen! Also if you like tea, chamomile and kavender is a natural muscle relaxant.

See how these work and Am sure you will see some improvement and relief!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 - 10 MG's, if I recall. I was told that would be enough but apparently it wasn't. Perhaps I didn't give it long enough to kick in as I've heard it can take a week or two to start working. Not sure if there's any truth to that, though. My roommate swears you have to take it consistently for at least a week, while a buddy of mine pops 10 MG's whenever he's having trouble sleeping and it knocks him right out.
    That's a pretty high dose. I wouldn't take that much long term. I usr 3 mg and it does the trick, got me off sleeping meds.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dorin76 View Post
    Welcome! Just remember, it not immediate reactive! There is 5 to 7 day onset and is fully kivked in 10 to 14 days later! Nice thing is about Valerian is it is what Valium cones from,BUT you do not have the effect of drug hangover, feeling like you eake, but in still a bit of stupor? That does not happen! Also if you like tea, chamomile and kavender is a natural muscle relaxant.

See how these work and Am sure you will see some improvement and relief!
    Thanks for the info! I'm definitely going to try it. I've taken sleeping pills before but they don't work well on me and leave me feeling groggy for the majority of the following day. I hate that feeling! Valerian root sounds more my style. I'll order some via Amazon soon and hopefully have better luck than I did with melotinin.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
    That's a pretty high dose. I wouldn't take that much long term. I usr 3 mg and it does the trick, got me off sleeping meds.
    I'm not huge by any means, but since I'm a bigger guy and have horrible insomnia, I was told 5 - 10 mg's would work. Maybe I didn't give it enough time? If memory serves, I only took it for three days before giving up.

Thanks, guys!

Dorin76

Insomnia

Oh and is Lavender, not Kavender! Damn gorilla hands on mini keyboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Valerian root gave me some fucked up dreams worse than tren or deca.