sarms.forsale
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Got a seizure letter? READ THIS

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    They are after the big fish bro. Unless you're ordering a bunch of raws or thousands of dollars worth of stuff they don't have the resources to mess around with you nor do they even care.
    Makes me feel better

Quote Originally Posted by Boogar View Post
    I have gotten several of the love letters from uncle Sam. Some in envelopes, some replaced the contents of a package. I just toss it and move on. Post here is right. Admit nothing. I had a cop try to deliver a bulk order. Shows up in plains clothes with my box opened. He asked if my name was blank I said yes. He said do you live here? I said, uh..yeah its my house. He said ok i have
    A package I need you to sign for. He looked nervous as fuck. So I grinned and told him I didnt order anything and shit the door . he knocked a few times and went away.
    Did they ever go further into investigation? Like getting your IP address from tracking, emails, etc.?

Just throw the letter away and move on.
    Unless you order 50 plus vials they can give a rats ass what you get.
    They most likely keep it and use it.
    Remember even the pigs need to get the oils and tabs from somewhere.
    If they shut down all the forums they would all have to travel across the boarder to get there muscle fix.
    And if they did come just play stupid and they will not waste tax mo ry on small stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    They most likely keep it and use it.
    especially HGH. You know they keep it for themselves
    BioTech Rep -Message me on Wickr messenger for a price list and ordering info. Wickr - cbbram

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    especially HGH. You know they keep it for themselves
    So true
    8 years ago my connection was my friend brother who was a sheriff. He bacame a detective and moved to Vegas.
    He showed us the old forum
    Steroid-forum a source board and explained that it was safe and not looked into unless you were getting raws and making it or buying massive bulk orders every month.
    Or receive or ship stuff you were not a threat.
    Even sense then I have been using boards and never had a issue. He said 80% of his department was on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer_303 View Post
    Did they ever go further into investigation? Like getting your IP address from tracking, emails, etc.?
    Don?t overthink it. If your not ordering some massive order, and having constant same seizures of huge orders, they don?t have time for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazz View Post
    Don?t overthink it. If your not ordering some massive order, and having constant same seizures of huge orders, they don?t have time for that.
    This is so true there looking for other shit like oxys
    Some little personal aas use there gonna keep that shit.
    They want 100 vials and there on your ass....