PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: First order Robo

I'm 36, weigh about 165 right now and I just train as heavy as I can on the compounds and then lots of volume for the isolations. Only get about an hour a day though. Right now I'm eating as much as I can, fast metabolism. Peanut butter is my best friend right now. I definitely feel i know what I'm doing though. This was me from my first start to 2.5 years of training.
    Last edited by MrFurley; 08-06-2019 at 11:06 PM.

Nice work bro

Thanks, was cutting almost the entire time. More concerned with being lean, but now I want more size before I work on that again.

Awesome man, you won’t be disappointed with robolics. Give it a few more days and you should be feeling those Adrol pumps. Take it with some natural grapefruit juice prior to your workoyt
    THIS MACHINE RUNS ON ROBO PM ME FOR DETAILS

Yesterday was day 6. Definitely felt stronger in the gym, and more stamina. Still waiting on more size.

Stay focused on form as you increase your weights and eat above maintenance calories in order to give the Robolics gear best environment to shine.

My form is really good. I made sure of that. It's the eating... seems like it's never enough. When I was working out before I had to force feed 4000 + calories per day to put on weight. So now I'm making sure to eat a lot more peanut butter and high calorie foods

I had a pump and it is week 2 on Anadrol and deca, but I'm still going to call this my starting back progress

Started anadrol on 8/3. This was what happened in 6 days.

Thank you. Got another 5 weeks or so on the anadrol and lots of time for the deca to do its job. I will probably post weekly pictures, for myself and so people know what is achievable, or expected from a cycle like this. I do a ton of research, but it's hard to find progress pictures and a log of what is going on with people using gear. I don't fully know what to expect myself.