bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear
Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

good job Buddha. if anyone needs a list hit him or one of US Domestic reps up

Quote Originally Posted by Spnyce View Post
    Hey Buddha, I just sent you a message on Wickr
    Sent. Let me know when you are ready to order..

Looking for a list.

Sent on Wickr...

Happy holidays Bros. All the best to you and yours...

Count up your Christmas cash and pm me for a US Domestic price list. It’s time get strict with training and diet in order to ensure you are on Santa’s nice list next year.

This is just the beginning...

The Buddha just got a new phone and Wickr messages did not transfer over. If you sent a message in past 24 hours please resend it and I’ll get on it.

Every obstacle is an opportunity for growth...

My New Years determinations for the past 10 years have been - take everything to the next level. I have been walking a path of human revolution for many years and it is my consistent desire to be a good example of a human being. This includes the responsible use of AAS, and we have great mentors on this site (Dylan and Rick Rock to name just two) who have the science available to all those who seek their physique optimization. US Domestic is a solid source for all your cycling needs, and with the quality being assured by Bros consistent feedback and bloods you can stay focused on training and diet, which will be the deciding factors regardless.

What are your goals for the new year? and, What are you willing to do to achieve them?

Life is always from this moment on...

Well said Buddha. You couldn't be more spot on.

Thank you IWGF. Always a pleasure to be in your circle.

Just a quick word on the upcoming gym January rush.

It’s easy to get annoyed by people who have no real clue how to train making it difficult to use the equipment you need to complete your workout, but be mindful, these are the ones who make it possible for us to train no matter what small town we travel to or find ourselves in.

I make a point of greeting them and expressing my appreciation for joining and keeping the gyms open. And every once in a while one of them stays and adopts the lifestyle.

Happy new year Bros...