napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence Triple Stack - Performance review

william32 said:
I am upping to 70 mgs today. All of the sides I was experiencing have tapered off. Can't wait to update!

please keep us updated.. its always great to see different experiences with s4 dosing

rockmfhudd said:
RickRock said:
rockmfhudd said:
Quick post before bed. I forgot to mention throughout that my recovery is phenomenal as well, I have been sore but not for more than a day and not the normal gym sore. And I sleep like a damn log too. So all in all 3 or 4th week on the triple stack I could not be more happy. with endurance, sleep, recovery which all 3 are most important. If anyone has any doubts or reservations about this stack you should be at ease trying it. It is like the nectar of the God's lol Good night

The recovery with Sarms are some of the best, but often overlooked benefits of them. I'm glad you are having such great success brother!

Yes I almost forgot until I read another post from drb_ on something about recovery and soreness. And I thought wait a minute I used to do legs and could hardly walk, same with abs, and now I get back on that horse like nothing. Stuff is da bomb

sarms provide serious recovery and injury healing enhancement... you are seeing that first hand bro

DylanGemelli said:
rockmfhudd said:
RickRock said:
rockmfhudd said:
Quick post before bed. I forgot to mention throughout that my recovery is phenomenal as well, I have been sore but not for more than a day and not the normal gym sore. And I sleep like a damn log too. So all in all 3 or 4th week on the triple stack I could not be more happy. with endurance, sleep, recovery which all 3 are most important. If anyone has any doubts or reservations about this stack you should be at ease trying it. It is like the nectar of the God's lol Good night

The recovery with Sarms are some of the best, but often overlooked benefits of them. I'm glad you are having such great success brother!

Yes I almost forgot until I read another post from drb_ on something about recovery and soreness. And I thought wait a minute I used to do legs and could hardly walk, same with abs, and now I get back on that horse like nothing. Stuff is da bomb

sarms provide serious recovery and injury healing enhancement... you are seeing that first hand bro

You better believe it does, Hey aren't you spossed to be on your honeymoon or some shit?

rockmfhudd said:
DylanGemelli said:
rockmfhudd said:
RickRock said:
rockmfhudd said:

You better believe it does, Hey aren't you spossed to be on your honeymoon or some shit?

no bro... with the cost of the wedding and her ring and everything else, honeymoon will be next year... i have to work bro... i don't have that kind of flexibility to just take that many days off... plus i go crazy if i do anyway... i had the best time of my life but im not comfortable just relaxing too long... i simply can't do it...

rockmfhudd said:
william32 said:
I am upping to 70 mgs today. All of the sides I was experiencing have tapered off. Can't wait to update!

Without looking back will, how long were you on 60mgs?

2 weeks. Using Dylan's protocol.

My body has really adjusted to the S4, I am not really noticing the side effects. I am 4 days in on 70mg.

I've never posted a pic before so take it easy on me, I have always been a hard gainer. This pic was taken first thing in the AM, so there is no "pump" and vascularity is harder to see because of water retention over night. I may post close ups later.

ca1047166485d044c51f5717dc8c549a.jpg

william32 said:
I've never posted a pic before so take it easy on me, I have always been a hard gainer. This pic was taken first thing in the AM, so there is no "pump" and vascularity is harder to see because of water retention over night. I may post close ups later.

Man you're getting awesome results! I'm getting ready to order ostarine and gw, hoping to getting similar results! Thanks for sharing!

cjaramillo1986 said:
william32 said:

Man you're getting awesome results! I'm getting ready to order ostarine and gw, hoping to getting similar results! Thanks for sharing!

bro those are excellent results! your looking on point and you still have a lot of progress to make... very proud of your work bro... keep it up!!

DylanGemelli said:
cjaramillo1986 said:
william32 said:

bro those are excellent results! your looking on point and you still have a lot of progress to make... very proud of your work bro... keep it up!!

Thanks fellas. I feel great. At 39 I feel better than when I was 18.

william32 said:
DylanGemelli said:
cjaramillo1986 said:
william32 said:

Thanks fellas. I feel great. At 39 I feel better than when I was 18.

that's one thing I LOVE about sarms is the well being feeling you get when you use them... that really is a strong quality they possess...

william32 said:

Nice bro, not sure where you started as far as pics but looks good to me for 39 believe me I got a big ol kick in the arse when I posted my first pics on here and thought I was around 20-25% BF, big ol negative on that more like 30 but I am busting it just like I know you are and I am seeing and feeling results and that's what matters.
And I know the guys here weren't busting my balls in a bad way just being honest and that's what is lacking in this world. Good progress!! know that we guys behind you are watching and waiting for your updates and will give ours as well.

rockmfhudd said:
william32 said:

Nice bro, not sure where you started as far as pics but looks good to me for 39 believe me I got a big ol kick in the arse when I posted my first pics on here and thought I was around 20-25% BF, big ol negative on that more like 30 but I am busting it just like I know you are and I am seeing and feeling results and that's what matters.
And I know the guys here weren't busting my balls in a bad way just being honest and that's what is lacking in this world. Good progress!! know that we guys behind you are watching and waiting for your updates and will give ours as well.

Thanks brother.
I just finally had the balls to post some photos to back up my posts. This is 6 weeks after a 12 week bulking cycle (+PCT). I am at 169 lbs & 7% body fat.
I started this journey at 210 lbs & 37% body fat 2 years ago.

It's been a lot of hard work but I feel amazing.

william32 said:
rockmfhudd said:
william32 said:

Thanks brother.
I just finally had the balls to post some photos to back up my posts. This is 6 weeks after a 12 week bulking cycle (+PCT). I am at 169 lbs & 7% body fat.

Well Kudo's to you proud of the work and dedication it takes for you to make those goals and accomplishments that you have made and continue to work toward. You are doing great

william32 said:
rockmfhudd said:
william32 said:

Thanks brother.

NOW THATS PROGRESS!!

Re: RE: Re: Pure Essence Triple Stack - Performance review

william32 said:
1c4c95c1fe713d6ac1eb1510df6eb4e5.jpg

Took this one today. It shows a bit more vascularity. The camera sucks though!
Nice work brother! I'm glad you are having such great results from the SARMS, and it is definitely showing :D

william32 said:
1c4c95c1fe713d6ac1eb1510df6eb4e5.jpg

Took this one today. It shows a bit more vascularity. The camera sucks though!

Excellent progress brother!! SARMS are known for bringing out a lot of vascularity.... a very nice added benefit

Update: Still making progress in the gym and cardio is still phenomenal, will up my S4 dosing to 70 this week, 60 has been good but im sure 70 is even better looking for that sweet spot. Sides are minimum actually hardly present with the vision, there is a yellow tint to some lights if I am driving to the gym early morning, but nothing debilitating. Cant wait to see what is in store. I have lost about a total of 10lbs give or take, pretty sure the scale at the gym is off so ill measure with a weight or something, not real concerned with weight loss as much as inches I have lost and definition and the cardio is crazy, diet is still going great I did have a porterhouse this weekend but I took 2 days to eat the whole thing, I guess that is what I cheated with LOL anyway I will update on how its going on 70 when I hit it around Wednesday.

Everyone needs these SARMs from PE it is totally worth it.

Top Bottom