napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence Triple Stack - Performance review

Re: RE: Re: Pure Essence Triple Stack - Performance review

rockmfhudd said:
Ok Thursday was day 5 with this stack and it was amazing up to 25 minutes on cardio AMAZING, as you all have already read. I feel good also in a caloric deficit which is great because I do have a little suppression of appetite. Shoulders were shredded and I felt like I could keep going but shit I had to get home to work. If only my job were at the gym.

Day 6 Friday another amazing cardio session before a chest workout. Still at 50 mg of S4 no sides as far as vision or anything else anyone has mentioned so far. Still waiting for the protocol to up the dosage. I appreciate all of the support and encouragement from everyone. Will continue to update
I'm glad everything is going so well for you. It sounds like you are having some excellent results. Thanks for the updates!!

rockmfhudd said:
Ok Thursday was day 5 with this stack and it was amazing up to 25 minutes on cardio AMAZING, as you all have already read. I feel good also in a caloric deficit which is great because I do have a little suppression of appetite. Shoulders were shredded and I felt like I could keep going but shit I had to get home to work. If only my job were at the gym.

Day 6 Friday another amazing cardio session before a chest workout. Still at 50 mg of S4 no sides as far as vision or anything else anyone has mentioned so far. Still waiting for the protocol to up the dosage. I appreciate all of the support and encouragement from everyone. Will continue to update

NICE progress bro! Loving how you are making such nice results in such a short period of time... Just wait as it only get's better... keep working hard and keep the updates coming!!

Day 7 4th of July of course I went to the gym are u fucking kidding me. 25 minutes of cardio, and back workout. I feel amazing still no sides from the S4 so I will give it another week or whatever the "protocol" is for that and go from there.

Day 8 cardio and abs. I also hit my test in my thigh for the first time, and am not sure if I hit anything or maybe I stretched my thigh a little to much doin abs but it is on fire lol. not unbearable, but the one I pinned in is just a little more sore than the other side and being in the almost exact place I feel it was from the way my legs we stretching during abs. Anyway not a fan of changing locations from glutes, however I will try it again. just my bitchin for the day I guess.

Day 9 Off day. Do I continue with the sarms on days off? iono so I did anyway.

All is good and I feel like I am making good progress. Bought 36 waist shorts 3 weeks ago or so and they fit, now they sagging like an 80 year olds tits. So something must be working or maybe all of it Hard work gets results. More to come.....

rockmfhudd said:

very nice!! look at the progression on cardio in such a short amount of time!! that's what its all about brother! you will just continue to surpass all your best times and performances on a daily basis... keep the updates coming and keep working hard!! nice job bro!

Yessir, just got my gear from Bio tech. fuckin awesome now I can leave on schedule Thursday to Da Burgh!!. I appreciate all that you guys did to talk me off the ledge hahaha.

rockmfhudd said:
Yessir, just got my gear from Bio tech. fuckin awesome now I can leave on schedule Thursday to Da Burgh!!. I appreciate all that you guys did to talk me off the ledge hahaha.

Told you bro!! I love it! keep us updated on the progress!

3rd week of S4. I upped to 60mg today.

Vascularity & hardness top off the work I have been doing. I got two compliments at the gym today.

Endurance is still out the roof.

william32 said:

Vascularity & hardness top off the work I have been doing. I got two compliments at the gym today.

NICE BRO... It really fills you with so much gratitude when you get compliments etc... that's what its all about! Others always recognize progress better than we do ourselves...

william32 said:

Brother I am telling you I am a week behind you and it is crazy how well this stuff is, I want to tell everyone but keep it to myself at the same time. LOL Anyway good luck William I will be following ur progress too, also post some pics. I did of my before (which was very intimidating) and cant wait to post more here soon.

william32 said:

Very awesome to hear my friend. I'm glad you are really enjoying the benefits of those, and that people are noticing. I love those effects that S4 brings. The hardness and vascularity from it is pretty incredible

Day 7 off day, trying to nurse a small pull or strain in my thigh. Soaked in the tub stretched throughout the day, Qoleum Arnica injury oil on thigh and took it fairly easy.

Day 8 Tuesday 7 july 25 minutes cardio felt great, still a nag in my thigh. light squats, leg extensions, calves, hamstrings. Stretched a lot rolled my thigh between sets with a pvc pipe. Feel great focused, determined, and am seeing some vascularity in my calves and forearms. Very happy with results took pics to track progress. will try to load them later.

Update tomorrow

Sorry fellas (and ladies), I have been in Miami and then Nashville for the past two weeks.

Performance and recovery continue to excel but here are the things that are happening:

Compliments!!! I have had more compliments the past week than ever. The triple stack is a recomp magic potion(s). I am truly cutting (though I have not changed my macros) and adding mass. Not bulky like on test but subtle and great feeling!

The sides have kicked in from the S4. I noticed them on 50mg but after my first week on 60mg they intensified. It is not bad at all but thought others would like to know what it's like.

Colors seem off. I have heard it described as a yellow tint but my blues seem off too. Sometimes the blue/yellow combo even give a green tint.
It is mostly yellow but all the colors seem more saturated (especially in low light). It's kind of trippy.

The adjustment to dark environments takes longer than usual. Also when I wake up I have a real hard time seeing. My eyes almost seem to have dark spots/blotches (shadowy) that I am looking through. They are almost like heavy leopard spots.

This goes away quick enough after waking and adjusting to light. None of this is that bad but I know I was certainly curious what the sides were like before taking S4. I hope this helps someone.

I am following Dylan's protocol which I recommend because:

A) Pure Essence Sarms are legit. No BS here thus you will likely experience sides on the S4.

B) My sides didn't increase until after a full week of the increased dosing. You really need that two week buffer. I would hate to jump in thinking I am good to go and suddenly have to stop because of the intensity of the sides.

With that said I am upping to 70 mg in another week. The sides are tolerable if you play it smart and know what to expect.

Shooting for that sweet spot:)

william32 said:
Sorry fellas (and ladies), I have been in Miami and then Nashville for the past two weeks.

Performance and recovery continue to excel but here are the things that are happening:

Compliments!!! I have had more compliments the past week than ever. The triple stack is a recomp magic potion(s). I am truly cutting (though I have not changed my macros) and adding mass. Not bulky like on test but subtle and great feeling!

The sides have kicked in from the S4. I noticed them on 50mg but after my first week on 60mg they intensified. It is not bad at all but thought others would like to know what it's like.

Colors seem off. I have heard it described as a yellow tint but my blues seem off too. Sometimes the blue/yellow combo even give a green tint.
It is mostly yellow but all the colors seem more saturated (especially in low light). It's kind of trippy.

The adjustment to dark environments takes longer than usual. Also when I wake up I have a real hard time seeing. My eyes almost seem to have dark spots/blotches (shadowy) that I am looking through.

This goes away quick enough after waking and adjusting to light. None of this is that bad but I know I was certainly curious what the sides were like before taking S4. I hope this helps someone.

I am following Dylan's protocol which I recommend because:

A) Pure Essence Sarms are legit. No BS here thus you will likely experience sides on the S4.

B) My sides didn't increase until after a full week of the increased dosing. You really need that two week buffer. I would hate to jump in thinking I am good to go and suddenly have to stop because of the intensity of the sides.

With that said I am upping to 70 mg in another week. The sides are tolerable if you play it smart and know what to expect.

Shooting for that sweet spot:)

Nice update brother! I'm glad that people are really noticing the nice results you are getting. Your cycle is going very well. Thank you for your feedback on your vision sides with S4. You are doing well with the dosing protocol, and are able to address the vision issues very well. It appears you are very close to finding your sweet spot on the dosing

rockmfhudd said:
william32 said:

Brother I am telling you I am a week behind you and it is crazy how well this stuff is, I want to tell everyone but keep it to myself at the same time. LOL Anyway good luck William I will be following ur progress too, also post some pics. I did of my before (which was very intimidating) and cant wait to post more here soon.

I love it bro... Sarms are such a wonderful thing and i have been teaching this for a very long time... im thrilled more are experiencing it and seeing just what can be accomplished without having to sacrifice and endure all the side effects that can come with steroid use, especially when not everyone wants to go that route... they also are the ultimate performance enhancers and truly make a big cycle all that much more effective... there is never a bad time to use them but always a good time to implement them!

Top Bottom