napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence Triple Stack - Performance review

william32 said:
Sorry fellas (and ladies), I have been in Miami and then Nashville for the past two weeks.

Performance and recovery continue to excel but here are the things that are happening:

Compliments!!! I have had more compliments the past week than ever. The triple stack is a recomp magic potion(s). I am truly cutting (though I have not changed my macros) and adding mass. Not bulky like on test but subtle and great feeling!

The sides have kicked in from the S4. I noticed them on 50mg but after my first week on 60mg they intensified. It is not bad at all but thought others would like to know what it's like.

Colors seem off. I have heard it described as a yellow tint but my blues seem off too. Sometimes the blue/yellow combo even give a green tint.
It is mostly yellow but all the colors seem more saturated (especially in low light). It's kind of trippy.

The adjustment to dark environments takes longer than usual. Also when I wake up I have a real hard time seeing. My eyes almost seem to have dark spots/blotches (shadowy) that I am looking through.

This goes away quick enough after waking and adjusting to light. None of this is that bad but I know I was certainly curious what the sides were like before taking S4. I hope this helps someone.

I am following Dylan's protocol which I recommend because:

A) Pure Essence Sarms are legit. No BS here thus you will likely experience sides on the S4.

B) My sides didn't increase until after a full week of the increased dosing. You really need that two week buffer. I would hate to jump in thinking I am good to go and suddenly have to stop because of the intensity of the sides.

With that said I am upping to 70 mg in another week. The sides are tolerable if you play it smart and know what to expect.

Shooting for that sweet spot:)

Very wise brother... this is the strongest s4 you can find so following the protocol is imperative and im a very pleased you are providing such a good example for others as well as taking care of yourself... im very thrilled to see your progress thus far as well... keep up the good work and keep the updates coming!

Sorry folks as you all know I was headed to Pittsburgh, I am here now and have been back in the gym since Saturday, just got my mobile office set up and I am back.
Days, 12 through 16. Endurance is still hanging in there cardio is better than ever before. Lifts are good, not really going for bulk or size mainly looking to cut BF% and damn it has worked out awesome I have lost at least 4 inches in my waist. Very strict 1500/day diet or less. Feel great im gonna up my S4 to about 60 per day and see how that works, then on to my sweet spot!! The good thing is I am not driving at night and am away from home so I get plenty of rest. I love the updates from others that I am behind a week or so and I love the updates. I am so looking forward to the continued great results. And of course I have posted some pics in another post when I started this, and will continue to update as well with pics.

rockmfhudd said:
Sorry folks as you all know I was headed to Pittsburgh, I am here now and have been back in the gym since Saturday, just got my mobile office set up and I am back.
Days, 12 through 16. Endurance is still hanging in there cardio is better than ever before. Lifts are good, not really going for bulk or size mainly looking to cut BF% and damn it has worked out awesome I have lost at least 4 inches in my waist. Very strict 1500/day diet or less. Feel great im gonna up my S4 to about 60 per day and see how that works, then on to my sweet spot!! The good thing is I am not driving at night and am away from home so I get plenty of rest. I love the updates from others that I am behind a week or so and I love the updates. I am so looking forward to the continued great results. And of course I have posted some pics in another post when I started this, and will continue to update as well with pics.

bro, four inches in 2 weeks? that's fucking great. beyond great!! NICE work... keep up the good work bro as that is so motivating to so many!

I'm starting my stack in a week and let me tell you I can't wait to get this going!! Glad to know after 3 weeks you're seeing such good results. I'm hoping for similar results.

Please keep the updates coming!!

rockmfhudd said:

That's incredible brother! I'm glad everything is going so well. It sounds to me like your fat loss has really taken off. Thanks for the update and looking forward to how it goes from here forward

Turbo 6 said:
I'm starting my stack in a week and let me tell you I can't wait to get this going!! Glad to know after 3 weeks you're seeing such good results. I'm hoping for similar results.

Please keep the updates coming!!

you are in for something special bro! make sure to keep a log on yours as well!

Thanks for the atta boy's. Yes I was in a 38 pant and now wearing 36's that are sagging. So I know I must be close to a 34, and I know that is not a true tell tale sign but hey changing diet, activity, and of course the PE SARM's. I feel fucking incredible and upped my dose today to 70 mg we will see how that goes. And I am seeing separation in my delts and traps and of course stomach is flatter. So all of the above is working. I will post some more pics soon. And the compliments from people that saw me last year and now have said damn man are you slimming down. So it is well in my soul hahaha. I have really only lost about 5 lbs but ill take the lean muscle anyday as weight.

rockmfhudd said:
Thanks for the atta boy's. Yes I was in a 38 pant and now wearing 36's that are sagging. So I know I must be close to a 34, and I know that is not a true tell tale sign but hey changing diet, activity, and of course the PE SARM's. I feel fucking incredible and upped my dose today to 70 mg we will see how that goes. And I am seeing separation in my delts and traps and of course stomach is flatter. So all of the above is working. I will post some more pics soon. And the compliments from people that saw me last year and now have said damn man are you slimming down. So it is well in my soul hahaha. I have really only lost about 5 lbs but ill take the lean muscle anyday as weight.

thats so great bro... you are making damn good progress and im very proud of what your achieving... keep pushing hard and you are going to continue to make more and more progress throughout... your updates truly help so many so please keep them coming... great work brother!

rockmfhudd said:

It appears you are recomping during this cycle quite well, which is as good as it gets. Dropping a lot of fat while adding muscle and strength is the absolute best of both worlds :)

RickRock said:
rockmfhudd said:

It appears you are recomping during this cycle quite well, which is as good as it gets. Dropping a lot of fat while adding muscle and strength is the absolute best of both worlds :)

Right RR, I am quite happy with the progress, I do have good genetics and I just let myself go for a while just wide open all the time grabbing garbage and shoving it in on the way to work or drop the kids here pick the kid up there. Life certainly has a way of smacking it to you. I was maybe a little depressed as well. I retired from the Air Force in '10 and had my own business but something was missing like the structure of the team work I had for 20 years, so I had to get over that and of course the forced PT training so I rebelled a bit, man I really showed them!!! And got out of control but im back now. It was certainly easy to gain the weight and fat a lot easier than the work you put in to lose it. for sure!! But I am determined and focused, and dedicated to this.

TheSVPdeal said:
rockmfhudd said:
Proviron on the way from Bio Tech (hopefully), and I say that because this is the first time I have ever sent money this way and I have no confirmation that everything went smooth, I'm not necessarily looking for a tracking number, however a short note to say hey things went smooth your shit is packed and on the way would make me feel better. But I do trust the BIO reps here and the others that say this is a trusted source.
That's easy. Call the payment company and ask when payment was picked up. It may not have been picked up yet or just today.

My experience with them dates 2 years and I notice that they check email once a day.

You may want to be patient.

Thanks for putting my mind at ease by posting this. It's been a week since I sent payment and I haven't heard anything either. It's my first time doing something like this too, so I just don't know what to expect. Good to hear this is normal. :)

rockmfhudd, you and I sound very similar in many ways. I too let myself go and eventually got up to a size 42" waist at age 38. Same story here, just life, 4 kids, 80+ hour per week job, a divorce, yadda, yadda. Like you, I'm down to a 34" now, which I haven't been since I was in my early 20s. It feels so good! Kudos to you and all the hard work you've done brother. I'm not a Crossfit guy myself, but I've got tons of respect for what you're doing. Keep kickin' ass!

MrChristian said:
TheSVPdeal said:
rockmfhudd said:
Proviron on the way from Bio Tech (hopefully), and I say that because this is the first time I have ever sent money this way and I have no confirmation that everything went smooth, I'm not necessarily looking for a tracking number, however a short note to say hey things went smooth your shit is packed and on the way would make me feel better. But I do trust the BIO reps here and the others that say this is a trusted source.
That's easy. Call the payment company and ask when payment was picked up. It may not have been picked up yet or just today.

My experience with them dates 2 years and I notice that they check email once a day.

You may want to be patient.

Thanks for putting my mind at ease by posting this. It's been a week since I sent payment and I haven't heard anything either. It's my first time doing something like this too, so I just don't know what to expect. Good to hear this is normal. :)

rockmfhudd, you and I sound very similar in many ways. I too let myself go and eventually got up to a size 42" waist at age 38. Same story here, just life, 4 kids, 80+ hour per week job, a divorce, yadda, yadda. Like you, I'm down to a 34" now, which I haven't been since I was in my early 20s. It feels so good! Kudos to you and all the hard work you've done brother. I'm not a Crossfit guy myself, but I've got tons of respect for what you're doing. Keep kickin' ass!

Yes rest easy brother it will be there. I happened to order mine right before the 4th of July weekend, and of course that took an extra day or so, but I still got it within 4 to 5 days. I wouldn't hesitate to do it again!! and I am not very trusting with my money especially that much hahaha. Good luck on your journey I will be tracking you as well.

rockmfhudd said:
RickRock said:
rockmfhudd said:

Right RR, I am quite happy with the progress, I do have good genetics and I just let myself go for a while just wide open all the time grabbing garbage and shoving it in on the way to work or drop the kids here pick the kid up there. Life certainly has a way of smacking it to you. I was maybe a little depressed as well. I retired from the Air Force in '10 and had my own business but something was missing like the structure of the team work I had for 20 years, so I had to get over that and of course the forced PT training so I rebelled a bit, man I really showed them!!! And got out of control but im back now. It was certainly easy to gain the weight and fat a lot easier than the work you put in to lose it. for sure!! But I am determined and focused, and dedicated to this.

That's what it's all about brother. You have the right mindset now. Stay focused, committed, and dedicated, and I have no doubt that you will accomplish the goals set before you.

Quick post before bed. I forgot to mention throughout that my recovery is phenomenal as well, I have been sore but not for more than a day and not the normal gym sore. And I sleep like a damn log too. So all in all 3 or 4th week on the triple stack I could not be more happy. with endurance, sleep, recovery which all 3 are most important. If anyone has any doubts or reservations about this stack you should be at ease trying it. It is like the nectar of the God's lol Good night

rockmfhudd said:
Quick post before bed. I forgot to mention throughout that my recovery is phenomenal as well, I have been sore but not for more than a day and not the normal gym sore. And I sleep like a damn log too. So all in all 3 or 4th week on the triple stack I could not be more happy. with endurance, sleep, recovery which all 3 are most important. If anyone has any doubts or reservations about this stack you should be at ease trying it. It is like the nectar of the God's lol Good night

The recovery with Sarms are some of the best, but often overlooked benefits of them. I'm glad you are having such great success brother!

RickRock said:
rockmfhudd said:

The recovery with Sarms are some of the best, but often overlooked benefits of them. I'm glad you are having such great success brother!

Yes I almost forgot until I read another post from drb_ on something about recovery and soreness. And I thought wait a minute I used to do legs and could hardly walk, same with abs, and now I get back on that horse like nothing. Stuff is da bomb

william32 said:
I am upping to 70 mgs today. All of the sides I was experiencing have tapered off. Can't wait to update!

I upped to 60 for the past few days with noticeable vision changes from dark to light and when I wake up its almost like tunnel vision but clears pretty quickly. Other than that the sides are minimum.

Re: RE: Re: Pure Essence Triple Stack - Performance review

william32 said:
I am upping to 70 mgs today. All of the sides I was experiencing have tapered off. Can't wait to update!
Let us know how everything goes!

Top Bottom