napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence Triple Stack - Performance review

william32

I am almost done with PCT from my last cycle and two weeks in to taking GW.
As several people have said my cardio is ridiculous! I am not feeling super strong right now but hey I am keeping up with my maxes while on PCT. I will not complain about that. At-least I am not ready to hang it up like I usually feel on PCT.

As most of you guys have heard me say I am CrossFitter. CrossFit isn't anything new it just borrows from multiple other sport disciplines and puts them in a format that is measurable and highly competitive. Most of the metabolic conditioning workouts are designed to complete a prescribed amount of tasks/movements as quick as possible (for time) or to complete as many repetitions as possible in a prescribed amount of time.

So with all of that said here are some measurable results.

First off, I did a benchmark CrossFit workout called FRAN.
It is 21 Thrusters @ 95#, 21 pull ups, 15 Thrusters, 15 pull ups, 9 Thrusters, & 9 pull ups for time.
Most every CrossFitter has done this work out and it can be miserable.
To give a an idea of long this takes. It takes the elite CrossFitters approx. 2 min. (super fast) but the average "good" CrossFitter at the gym 6-8 minutes (my first time took me 13 minutes).

Towards the end of my cycle I did this workout in 5 minutes and 35 seconds
This week I did it in 4:50!

Another measurable workout was today.
It is a workout called Kelly and consists of 5 rounds of a 400 meter run, 30 BoxJumps (24"), & 30 WallBall shots (20#'s).
I did this workout today in 96 degree heat and 80% humidity and I was on fire.
I completed it in 25:07. The last time I did this workout in September it took me 31:21

So all of this to say I am loving the GW!

I have one more week and then I start S4 & MK. I am stoked.

william32 said:
I am almost done with PCT from my last cycle and two weeks in to taking GW.
As several people have said my cardio is ridiculous! I am not feeling super strong right now but hey I am keeping up with my maxes while on PCT. I will not complain about that. At-least I am not ready to hang it up like I usually feel on PCT.

As most of you guys have heard me say I am CrossFitter. CrossFit isn't anything new it just borrows from multiple other sport disciplines and puts them in a format that is measurable and highly competitive. Most of the metabolic conditioning workouts are designed to complete a prescribed amount of tasks/movements as quick as possible (for time) or to complete as many repetitions as possible in a prescribed amount of time.

So with all of that said here are some measurable results.

First off, I did a benchmark CrossFit workout called FRAN.
It is 21 Thrusters @ 95#, 21 pull ups, 15 Thrusters, 15 pull ups, 9 Thrusters, & 9 pull ups for time.
Most every CrossFitter has done this work out and it can be miserable.
To give a an idea of long this takes. It takes the elite CrossFitters approx. 2 min. (super fast) but the average "good" CrossFitter at the gym 6-8 minutes (my first time took me 13 minutes).

Towards the end of my cycle I did this workout in 5 minutes and 35 seconds
This week I did it in 4:50!

Another measurable workout was today.
It is a workout called Kelly and consists of 5 rounds of a 400 meter run, 30 BoxJumps (24"), & 30 WallBall shots (20#'s).
I did this workout today in 96 degree heat and 80% humidity and I was on fire.
I completed it in 25:07. The last time I did this workout in September it took me 31:21

So all of this to say I am loving the GW!

I have one more week and then I start S4 & MK. I am stoked.

That is pretty amazing man! Very nice increases on your performance times! The Pure essence GW is some awesome stuff, and I'm glad you have enjoyed it. I'm sure you will absolutely love the S4 and MK as well, and what it does to your strength numbers. Nice work, and thanks for sharing with us!

2 weeks in on GW.

I noticed today when I was running 400m intervals that A) they felt easy B) my body fatigued way before my lung capacity.

That's pretty incredible for me.

A week from today I start S4 &
MK. Can't wait to share the progress.

william32 said:
2 weeks in on GW.

I noticed today when I was running 400m intervals that A) they felt easy B) my body fatigued way before my lung capacity.

Good stuff brother! Can't wait to see your thoughts when you add in the MK AND S4.

william32 said:
2 weeks in on GW.

Very nice my man! That GW is amazing on what it can do for things like that, and I'm glad you are enjoying it

awesome results brother! those crossfit exercises are no fucking joke.. i don't care what ANYONE says... sit there and do it and then talk to me... most people that have an issue with crossfit would last 30 seconds... who the fuck can't sit around and eat whatever they want and go throw around hundred of pounds of weights? i have a huge amount of respect for crossfit... it takes so much that most don't realize... these are some the best conditioned athletes in the world we are talking about...

gw and sarms in general are PERFECT for this type of workout... steroids are not... they end up hindering cardio, possibly adding too much size, causing unwanted side effects... sarms appear like they were tailor fitted for this type of work load... you are only going to see further increases in your output and performance and you will see the strength from s4 and mk when yo start them... this is the missing link for you bro...

I agree with Dylan. AAS is stronger, which usually means better, but not if you do not want to beast up. SARMs are perfect in such a situation...and FAR less sides to have to worry about.

william32 said:
Today is the day!
I just dosed my S4 & MK.

I'll update here in a few days once I notice the S4 kicking in.
I can not wait to see your updates on this as I am more of a athletic build looking for some size but endurance and strength .

cybrsage said:
I agree with Dylan. AAS is stronger, which usually means better, but not if you do not want to beast up. SARMs are perfect in such a situation...and FAR less sides to have to worry about.

I couldn't agree more brother!

Today is day four on S4 & MK.

I feel like a beast. The GW I have been on is definitely working and either the S4 is kicking in already or the placebo factor has me blazin'.

Here is a funny story of me perhaps going a little too hard!

Yesterday afternoon I did a workout of:

10 minutes as many reps as possible of:
-5 Hang Squat cleans at 155#
&
-7 burpees over the bar

Then I worked on Over Head Squats @ 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, & 100% x 3 reps each.

Followed by another Metcon:
-5 snatches at 115#
-5 over head squats at 115#
-5 box jumps at 24"

It was 96 degrees with a heat index of 102 and I left zapped pretty hard, went home ate dinner and went to bed.

This morning at 6AM I did:
Deadlifts @ 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, & 100% x 3 reps each.

I followed that with a workout called Diane.
21-15-9 (rep scheme)
of Deadlifts at 225# & handstand push ups.

So after all of this intensity in the heat I was completely gassed out!

I came home in a manic state and made a milkshake out of:
1 cup of whole milk
1 cup of cookie dough ice cream
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
1 banana
2 tbsp of peanut butter

It was amazing!
I normally eat super clean but felt like I needed to replenish as many calories as possible.

Volume + Intensity + Heat
= drained.

william32 said:
Today is day four on S4 & MK.

I feel like a beast. The GW I have been on is definitely working and either the S4 is kicking in already or the placebo factor has me blazin'.

Here is a funny story of me perhaps going a little too hard!

Yesterday afternoon I did a workout of:

-5 Hang Squat cleans at 155#
&
-7 burpees over the bar

Then I worked on Over Head Squats @ 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, & 100% x 3 reps each.

Followed by another Metcon:
-5 snatches at 115#
-5 over head squats at 115#
-5 box jumps at 24"

It was 96 degrees with a heat index of 102 and I left zapped pretty hard, went home ate dinner and went to bed.

This morning at 6AM I did:
Deadlifts @ 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, & 100% x 3 reps each.

I followed that with a workout called Diane.
21-15-9 (rep scheme)
of Deadlifts at 225# & handstand push ups.

So after all of this intensity in the heat I was completely gassed out!

I came home in a manic state and made a milkshake out of:
1 cup of whole milk
1 cup of cookie dough ice cream
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
1 banana
2 tbsp of peanut butter

It was amazing!
I normally eat super clean but felt like I needed to replenish as many calories as possible.

Volume + Intensity + Heat
= drained.

NICE WORK man... i know some of those workouts you did are beast man... i've done them aside from the deadlifts but i have put myself through severe punishment with these types of workouts especially when i was younger... i know how intense they are and how drained you are after so im really happy to see you using sarms to your benefit here... GREAT UPDATE... Keep them coming!

The stack is in full effect (at least the GW & S4).

My muscles are fuller and harder than ever, even more than on cycle (except when on Dbol but that was softer water fullness).

Minimal sides thus far. A little issue adjusting to light changes but very minimal on 50mg.

I will bump up to 60mg after another week.

william32 said:

My muscles are fuller and harder than ever, even more than on cycle (except when on Dbol but that was softer water fullness).

Minimal sides thus far. A little issue adjusting to light changes but very minimal on 50mg.

Awesome to hear brother. I'm glad everything is going well, and you can really see the differences it's made to your body composition. Looking forward to any future updates! Keep us posted!

william32 said:

that is exactly what is supposed to be going on... love to hear it brother! i LOVE the muscle hardening and strength from s4.. its amazing! you are in for far more of a treat the further in you get! make sure you are following my s4 dosing protocol bro...

http://pureessencesarms.com/s4-dosing-protocol/

DylanGemelli said:
william32 said:

that is exactly what is supposed to be going on... love to hear it brother! i LOVE the muscle hardening and strength from s4.. its amazing! you are in for far more of a treat the further in you get! make sure you are following my s4 dosing protocol

Dylan, your dosing protocol is exactly what I'm following. Thanks!

I also am on day 2 of this stack, I am not sure what I feel yet. Focus determination, excited etc. Most of all I feel good, so far a little dry mouth (more water intake) and I am following the exact Dylan protocol. I imagine If I had ever licked a monkey's ass....the taste of this stack is probably exactly that. Maybe that and a donkey punch to the gut or throat. LMAO

rockmfhudd said:
I also am on day 2 of this stack, I am not sure what I feel yet. Focus determination, excited etc. Most of all I feel good, so far a little dry mouth (more water intake) and I am following the exact Dylan protocol. I imagine If I had ever licked a monkey's ass....the taste of this stack is probably exactly that. Maybe that and a donkey punch to the gut or throat. LMAO

LMFAO... very detailed description brother... LOLLL while the taste is shitty, as you can see, the few seconds of that is far worth the outcome! Thanks for the updates and keep working hard brother! You have quite a bit of gains to come!!

Top Bottom